Looking for a Talented Producer ... Vol. Networking

NT Fam! As some of you may know, I use to produce awhile back ... Even got involved w/ some of the beat battles on here .. Long story sort, I'm no longer producing, but I'm working @ Def Jam and managing a producer & artist at the moment ...

I'm looking for 1 talented producer to work w/ my artist on a Mixtape project that we will be servicing virally on a large scale once everything is in place ... I will also be extending my services to the producer once the Mixtape is complete, to help that individual on a project to get them exposure, possible placements, etc.

I just want to be clear that there is no financial compensation for this ... Nor am I looking for anything from the producer in the beginning stages ... As I help you get out there and stuff starts to roll in, if you feel that I’ve been a help to you, we can move forward from there … Or we can severe ties if you think it’s not worth the hassle

I kind of know the sound I'm looking for on this project, so you guys can just post your BEST beat on Soundcloud.com and upload it here, or shoot it to me via e-mail ([email protected]) with a subject line pertaining to this thread … 

Below is a song he just did so you can get a feel of his tone & delivery

NT Fam! As some of you may know, I use to produce awhile back ... Even got involved w/ some of the beat battles on here .. Long story sort, I'm no longer producing, but I'm working @ Def Jam and managing a producer & artist at the moment ...

I'm looking for 1 talented producer to work w/ my artist on a Mixtape project that we will be servicing virally on a large scale once everything is in place ... I will also be extending my services to the producer once the Mixtape is complete, to help that individual on a project to get them exposure, possible placements, etc.

I just want to be clear that there is no financial compensation for this ... Nor am I looking for anything from the producer in the beginning stages ... As I help you get out there and stuff starts to roll in, if you feel that I’ve been a help to you, we can move forward from there … Or we can severe ties if you think it’s not worth the hassle

I kind of know the sound I'm looking for on this project, so you guys can just post your BEST beat on Soundcloud.com and upload it here, or shoot it to me via e-mail ([email protected]) with a subject line pertaining to this thread … 

Below is a song he just did so you can get a feel of his tone & delivery

im also looking for a good producer that would wanna collab on doing like a mixtape together or something. im very versatile the only thing i stay away from is that lex luger hood type stuff, cuz that aint me

im also looking for a good producer that would wanna collab on doing like a mixtape together or something. im very versatile the only thing i stay away from is that lex luger hood type stuff, cuz that aint me

Thank you guys ... We got a few e-mails that we are going through @ the moment ... I appreciate the response

NT always comes through in the clutch

I'd like to work with more of you w/ other things too .. If you're on Twitter hit me up @max_apollo ... hit me so i can follow you back

I'm a young motivated dude in the industry trying to start something big in the future w/ producers ... I've been lucky enough to actual get a paying job in the industry, so now i'm taking full advantage of it, so i can pursue my passion as a producer manager.

I'll be in touch with some of you guys ... Thanks again!

Thank you guys ... We got a few e-mails that we are going through @ the moment ... I appreciate the response

NT always comes through in the clutch

I'd like to work with more of you w/ other things too .. If you're on Twitter hit me up @max_apollo ... hit me so i can follow you back

I'm a young motivated dude in the industry trying to start something big in the future w/ producers ... I've been lucky enough to actual get a paying job in the industry, so now i'm taking full advantage of it, so i can pursue my passion as a producer manager.

I'll be in touch with some of you guys ... Thanks again!

I don't produce but my good friend makes some dope beats. I'll post a few after work.

I don't produce but my good friend makes some dope beats. I'll post a few after work.

Back
Top Bottom