Looking for Real Estate in Statesboro, GA!? Surrounding Areas Please Help!

Morning NT Fam:

*Potentially moving to Statesboro, GA with a job lined up

Could you help a man out with some insight,  I am completely foreign to the South besides youth trips to Alabama to visit my late Grandfather and a Braves/Barons games in the Summers. 

Please, please, please....any and all info is much appreciated!

Thanks

Morning NT Fam:

*Potentially moving to Statesboro, GA with a job lined up

Could you help a man out with some insight,  I am completely foreign to the South besides youth trips to Alabama to visit my late Grandfather and a Braves/Barons games in the Summers. 

Please, please, please....any and all info is much appreciated!

Thanks

Considering your sig, moving from New York to Statesboro is wayyyyyyyyyyy to huge of a culture shock.

Considering your sig, moving from New York to Statesboro is wayyyyyyyyyyy to huge of a culture shock.

cost of living is gonna be leaps and bounds cheaper, but expect to do a whole bunch of nothing.... except go to the same tired old places

cost of living is gonna be leaps and bounds cheaper, but expect to do a whole bunch of nothing.... except go to the same tired old places

I go to school in Statesboro and have I been  here for way to too long
tired.gif
, but honestly the boro is extremely slow paced! I'm from Atlanta so i can only imagine how difficult the change of pace will be for you, but the plus is the boro is full of college youngin's ready to get loose. But the real estate down here is cheap, and if you're young I suggest you stay close to campus, Georgia Southern.

I go to school in Statesboro and have I been  here for way to too long
tired.gif
, but honestly the boro is extremely slow paced! I'm from Atlanta so i can only imagine how difficult the change of pace will be for you, but the plus is the boro is full of college youngin's ready to get loose. But the real estate down here is cheap, and if you're young I suggest you stay close to campus, Georgia Southern.

Back
Top Bottom