Looking for something low and wide

I own a pair of nike cortez sneakers (pic at the end), that are flat and wide, and love their look. But I've been wearing them for so long i'm afriad the fabric may start attaching itslef on my skin. I would buy another pair exactly like them if they were still on sale, but sadly NIKE does not make them anymore. Do you have any recommendations for pairs simillar to them? I need something short, below the ankle and wide as well. Most low sneakers i find are narrow and pointy on the fornt. Dont like that.

Last edited:
Is this real life?

Those shoes have a lot of life left in them keep wearing them until you find a replacement.

Try some DUNKS.

Haha, are you joking?They dont have any life left. I've been wearing them for like 10 years. The left one has a hole and most of my big toe is visible.I have been wearing them till i find a replacement. Problem is ai cant find one, and i cant keep wearing them! I need recommendations of something that is out there which i can buy. Please!

Last edited:
Maybe stay with Cortez and get Cortez Nylon? If not, you can try Air Force 1 or Elite Trainer. 

I love the Nike Elite. They look so similar to the Cortez model i have now, but i cant seem to find them or Greece. Are they an older or discontinued model?

Are you talking about these?

They're fugly, i'm looking for something below the ankle, and this is way above it. I'm not into that style. From theones mentioned the elite are closer to what i'm looking for but i'm having region availability problems...

Back
Top Bottom