Looking through things at my parents and and found these baby og 8

Like 3 yrs ago, my one boy started buying every jordan release for himself and then the baby shoe, for his unborn son. Dude still doesnt have a kid, but he's prepared with like 35 pairs, its nuts.

Like 3 yrs ago, my one boy started buying every jordan release for himself and then the baby shoe, for his unborn son. Dude still doesnt have a kid, but he's prepared with like 35 pairs, its nuts.

sort of brought me back to my shoe collecting days. even with all these garbage retros coming out the og's and the og retros will always have a place in my heart.

sort of brought me back to my shoe collecting days. even with all these garbage retros coming out the og's and the og retros will always have a place in my heart.

Haa stayed tuned and when i get home ill post my OG youtb 10's j had when i was a little tike

Haa stayed tuned and when i get home ill post my OG youtb 10's j had when i was a little tike

I was going through old pics of my childhood and found one of me wearing a pair of white/maroon VI's. Didn't even know this was a colorway? Must've copped @ JC Penny.

I was going through old pics of my childhood and found one of me wearing a pair of white/maroon VI's. Didn't even know this was a colorway? Must've copped @ JC Penny.

What I don't get is how did they get messed up so bad?
I mean I know they're from '93, but at a couple months old I can't see a baby wearing them longer than a month...
Were they like bent under a lot of stuff or what?

What I don't get is how did they get messed up so bad?
I mean I know they're from '93, but at a couple months old I can't see a baby wearing them longer than a month...
Were they like bent under a lot of stuff or what?

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

That's pretty sick. My mom recently saw my foamposite collection and told me I had OG Royals as a kid and wore them everyday
pimp.gif

Foamposite One's didn't come in kids sizes, so I'm sure you just had some Nike's that looked similar. You guys were lucky, all I had were payless/grocery store joints til I started elementary...

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

That's pretty sick. My mom recently saw my foamposite collection and told me I had OG Royals as a kid and wore them everyday
pimp.gif

Foamposite One's didn't come in kids sizes, so I'm sure you just had some Nike's that looked similar. You guys were lucky, all I had were payless/grocery store joints til I started elementary...

Nice find, Especailly with that baby BULLS starter snap back. Baby shoes are always dope even though you cant wear em. I have a cool mini collection myself.

Nice find, Especailly with that baby BULLS starter snap back. Baby shoes are always dope even though you cant wear em. I have a cool mini collection myself.

So finally got a personal grail of mine. The grade school size 10 is OG but mens sz 10 is the 2003 retro. Traded for ds air max 95 neon. Couldn't be happier

So finally got a personal grail of mine. The grade school size 10 is OG but mens sz 10 is the 2003 retro. Traded for ds air max 95 neon. Couldn't be happier

Back
Top Bottom