Looks like KG will possibly miss the ASG...so who takes his spot? Kobe too?

Bosh better get the start...i hear sheed replacing KG but i also hope they dont mean he also replaces him in the starting line up.

OMG, why Sheed?
indifferent.gif

THAT IS SOME BS.

Hidayet, RJ and Josh all deserved to be in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybefore sheed.

stern is an idiot. period.

it's obvious he's not even paying attention to what's going on in the league. sadly, that's not news.

Thats bull man. Either Josh Smith or Turkoglu should be the replacement...they are both forwards. Damn you Stern
mad.gif
Oh Sheed dont even wanna go.

From an article back in Jan.
Wallace is third in the fan voting among Eastern Conference center, but don't bother to initiate a campaign.

"I am not trying to go down there (New Orleans)," he said. "I am looking forward to those four days (off). I've been keeping a little eye on it, but better them (Howard and Shaquille O'Neal , who lead Wallace in the voting) than me."

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! did they just look at team success for this one? seriously hedo should have been there, no question about it
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ the nba

I wouldn't mind if Kobe sat out to allow his dislocated finger to heal. Deron or Bdiddy should take his place.

I think Kobe just said that when he was struggling with his shot. Now that he's found it, I think he'll keep his place and play limited minutes at theleast.

IF this is not the case, Baron deserves it, simply based on what he's done for the franchise. It all came last year in the playoffs really, but IMO hedeserves it still, even ahead of Deron and Utah's surge.

Hell, they should make an extra spot for Baron.

lets see here Sheed is 3rd well 2nd now (since the trade) in votes at the center position so they use him to fill in for KG the forward position..... I dontget it. Why not just use the 3rd leading vote getter at the forward position?

Back
Top Bottom