Looks like NDC has implemented some type of security authentication for outside apps/connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there's some IT  folks in here to due to all of the b0t makers. It looks like NDC has implemented some type security certificate which forces outside connections to authenticate themselves. This could finally be the end to b0ts as we know. I'm sure they will keep the credentials in constant rotation too! This may explain why the Jeter's never restocked...they are beefing up security before they have another debacle.

UPDATE! - This is indeed breaking a lot of iOS b0ts functionality!!! 

Yes!!!!!

Last edited:
I didn't get that today.  Authentication.  What step did you see it in?

I didn't get that today.  Authentication.  What step did you see it in?
This is application level security fellas....not browser. Meaning an external apps/programs will need to authenticate. It probably won't stop javascript based b0ts but it should completely halt b0ts that's reaching into the NDC network to  bypass captchas and other  internal security resources

Oh so this is an end all be all? so why the **** didnt they do this a long tine ago? and no, i dont know **** about anything.
Now thats a good darn question! I have no idea why Nike hasn't implemented some type authentication like this. I'm guessing because they haven't needed to until these iOS b0ts came along bypassing captcha. There's basically no way around Javascript based b0ts that simulate click events. But these captcha bypasses gotta go. A manual user has no chance against that. 

Last edited:
This is application level security fellas....not browser. Meaning an external apps/programs will need to authenticate. It probably won't stop javascript based b0ts but it should completely halt b0ts that's reaching into the NDC network to  bypass captchas and other  internal security resources

From what im hearing, there is a captcha bypass service that is still working flawlessly.

Last edited:
Interesting would like to see what comes of it, but i think there is away around everything eventually.

im not gonna promote dude. pm me and i'll tell you who

dude isnt gonna lie about it if he has to refund a defective product to his customers anyway.

Last edited:
Also this seems to only effect m.nike.com (mobile). The site is going nuts right now with all types of weird stuff popping up. So yeah these is geared straight towards those iOS b0ts. I guess we'll see if it truly works or slows them down. That's all I can say

Last edited:

It disappears after clicking off to the side?
I don't have any iOS b0ts to test that with. That's why I started this thread so people can chime in. I guess we won't truly know until this weekend when the XIII drops...I'm sure captcha will be turned on then. I started keeping tabs on this when NDC was crashing with the Jeters release. Then I saw everyone bragging about captcha bypass in different threads and twitter. I want those dang Jeters LMAO

Last edited:

I don't have any iOS b0ts to test that with. That's why I started this thread so people can chime in. I guess we won't truly know until this weekend when the XIII drops...I'm sure captcha will be turned on then. I started keeping tabs on this when NDC was crashing with the Jeters release. Then I saw everyone bragging about captcha bypass in different threads and twitter. I want those dang Jeters LMAO
I don't have iOS either, I was just checking on my mobile and noticed it disappears after clicking off to the side. I think its honestly their dev team just testing something. There's no way they'd have an authentication log in just like that on purpose. Imagine how many confused middle age people would call into their help lines regarding that. 

I don't have iOS either, I was just checking on my mobile and noticed it disappears after clicking off to the side. I think its honestly their dev team just testing something. There's no way they'd have an authentication log in just like that on purpose. Imagine how many confused middle age people would call into their help lines regarding that. 
Again fellas its not authentication for browser viewing...its for external application connections.

Again fellas its not authentication for browser viewing...its for external application connections.
But the authentication is appearing as i'm viewing..on my browser. So doesn't that mean anybody that is trying to buy a pair of nikes on their phone right now seeing that?

But the authentication is appearing as i'm viewing..on my browser. So doesn't that mean anybody that is trying to buy a pair of nikes on their phone right now seeing that?
I think he meant browser through desktop/laptop...not browser on your mobile

Think of the movie "Vegas Vacation"

When Clark went to the Hoover Dam .... NDC is Clark's gum and bots are the water seeping thru the cracks

NDC patching the holes and the bots just find another way

There is no end this will get exposed too

Think of the movie "Vegas Vacation"

When Clark went to the Hoover Dam .... NDC is Clark's gum and bots are the water seeping thru the cracks

NDC patching the holes and the bots just find another way

There is no end this will get exposed too

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom