Lopsided CDP breakout values

i dont dig the carmines at all. felt them yesterday at the mall.... thin, cheap, flimsy

BUT I DO WANT THE 17S.....SZ.11
nerd.gif

Personally for me.....

X/XIII
smokin.gif
- The Shadow X's grew on me and I like the PE touch. TheXIII's are a favorite.
IX/XIV - Always been a fan of the IX, plus I needed a pair to replace my retro pair. I sold the XIV's for $100.
II/XXI - I like the II's, but I don't like the "fake" looking XXI's. I'm trying to get rid of them.
VI/XVII - Can't beat the Carmines, but the XVII's don't look right to me with the nubuck material, will get rid of them ASAP.
VII/XVI
smokin.gif
- I will keep both shoes in this pack, can't wait.
IV/XIX - Black/Red XIX, how creative
eyes.gif
. Will sell them for $100 as soonas I get them. The IV's are bearable because they are wearable
grin.gif

In terms of monetary value:

X ($100)/ XIII ($100)
IX ($100)/ XIV ($100)
II ($100)/ XXI ($100)
VI ($100)/ XVII ($100)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i dont dig the carmines at all. felt them yesterday at the mall.... thin, cheap, flimsy

BUT I DO WANT THE 17S.....SZ.11
nerd.gif

All sizes gone in the M??

i think both shoes in this pack look good...the carmines are definitely a classic color...but this is a great opportunity for cats to get at the xvii'sthat they may have missed...

just like memphis...i held the VIs and they're not much more than garbage. yeah i said it

Originally Posted by George C Scott

Interested to hear what the members have to say about the break up value of this 6/17 pack as well as past and future packs. To me, this is the first of the 'Blockbuster' packs with the others of course being next months 7/16 and the Xmastime 11/12. For me the 17's are basically a throw away, the price of admission to one of the greatest shows on earth, the Carmines. I would easily trade two pairs of the dreadful 17's for an extra pair of Carmines, or put another way....I think the Carmines are worth the price of the pack (about $300), and the 17's are worth ($100 or less). I am hearing a lot of people say the 17's are too narrow, and that is the kiss of death for me.
I'm guessing next month's 7/16 will be a similarly lopsided affair.....but the 11/12 could be a fairly even split, although the 11 should be a frontrunner. I'm calling the 10/13 pack an even split. The 4/19 is heavily weighted towards the BRED 4. The other packs are not even worth discussing imo.
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm old, but only the DMPs set the bar. The carmines wasn't that serious because JB has pushed a lot more of it IMO and distributed it morewidely, especially when you factor the international factor. I"m pretty sure all the demand for these are settled. I mean they are FLOODED on eBay andthe stories I've read on ISS / NT seemed typical and regular.
smokin.gif

THE 6/17 PACKAGE I THINK WASN'T WORTH THE 310W/TAX. MY 17'S ARE SO TIGHT ON MY FOOT THAT I WOULD HATE TO DO ANYTHING IN THEM. I GUESS THE GOOD PARTABOUT THE PACKAGE IS THE 6'S OF COURSE AND I CAN FINALLY PUT SOMETHING BACK IN MY BLACK/SILVER 17 BRIEFCASE I GUESS. BUT ON THE FLIPSIDE OF THINGS JORDANIS KILLING ME. I LOVE JORDANS BUT THESE PRICES AND BACK 2 BACK RELEASES ARE AFFECTING MY EVERYDAY LIFE. THEY SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT THE ECONOMY IS MESSED UPUKNOW???

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

i saw an auction for carmines go to $300 with 4 hours left....why dont they just buy the pack?

^^I know right...makes no sense to me. Even if you don't like the 17s hell at least you can use it to take out the garbage, mow the lawn, go to thestore hell something...

Originally Posted by Yontai2

MY 17'S ARE SO TIGHT ON MY FOOT THAT I WOULD HATE TO DO ANYTHING IN THEM.
This is what I'm talking about. Why keep shoes like this that aren't comfortable and you know you won't wear. More power to thefolks who can rock these without discomfort.

The Carmines alone are better than half the trash that they are putting out now. I never like the 16's or the 17's. I always cop 2 packs, just to sell1. But, with this one, im perfectly content on having 2 pairs of the Carmines. Same will go for the Hares. I might make my own pack w/the 16's and 17'sand list them on Ebay.

i hate these packs. i only want the vi and vii. i have not bought any packs and will try my luck on someone selling off their vi or vii separately.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

i hate these packs. i only want the vi and vii. i have not bought any packs and will try my luck on someone selling off their vi or vii separately.
I'm sure this will be no problem.......as long as you are prepared to pay the price of the pack for them.

sold my 17's at flight club for $175. thought i would get 2 pairs of carmines. don't look like thats gonna happen. but the 16's and 7's besidesthe xmas pack are the only equal packs IMO.

I love the XVIs so i might end up selling my 7s if I get a nice offer for them
XIXs are
ohwell.gif
, so I would probably just look for the 4s in that pack
To me, the6/17 pack is pretty even because I love the black XVIIs

Back
Top Bottom