LORD HAVE MERCY (former Flipmode artist) "THEE UNGODLY HOUR".... who has this album???

This is my holy grail of unreleased albums. I've been trying to find this for a MINUTE to no success.

If anyone has this album in it's entirety, please contact me!

If anybody can find Film Skool Rejekts - Midnight Movie album it'd be greatly appreciated. Can't find that shh anywhere.

I NEED that Lord Hav too...
nerd.gif

Had the poster in my room back in high school... Got like 3 or 4 of the songs that were supposed to be on the album on my ipod...

i remember back in HS, my 9th grade teacher was on that Lord Have Mercy meat wagon hard body...everytime i come to class, yo watch for my @*@+% Lord HaveMercy, his album is gonna be fire...you gotta cop the album....he's gonna be a problem...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I NEED that Lord Hav too...
nerd.gif

Had the poster in my room back in high school... Got like 3 or 4 of the songs that were supposed to be on the album on my ipod...

Same here. I wish I could find a better quality version of "Paint Your Face" though.

I know this dude still lives in Flatbush, I'm about to put a bounty out for that DAT.

Originally Posted by trahe

? not big on flipmode besides Busta

Honestly, neither am I, lol. But Lord came off on EVERY flipmode song he was on, album and features. I suggest you check them out.

Back
Top Bottom