Lord have mercy what was Gentry thinking......

Using NIKE AIR on the III's sole for this hoody. Gosh I bet they paid Nike a fortune for the copyright to that, and man I bet the OG Collectors are in auproar right now. How dare he.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't ever,ever,everrr want to hear that crap again about how JB has to pay Nike Royalty money or how Gentry's taking care of the OG's. Hecares about you about as much as a fly on the wall.

What is the deal with the lack of "Nike Air"?

Is it just to keep a seperation of the brands (Nike / Jordan)?

Gentry doesn't have anything to do with JB Clothing.

MaZe

he wasn't really complaining. he was being sarcastic. the point was that JB can use nike. its not about the royalty money like some people insist. if itwas then they wouldnt use nike on this hoody here.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I don't ever,ever,everrr want to hear that crap again about how JB has to pay Nike Royalty money or how Gentry's taking care of the OG's.
i don't understand why people have such a hard time believing this is possible.

i work for a very large hard drive manufacturer. we recently purchased another hard drive company.
any time we use their logo, we have to pay them for using that logo, even though it's our brand/company.
we are still required to pay the license fee for use of that logo.

This whole post runs concurent with all the niketalk members that are "insiders" to the industry. Remember when nike air was confirmed last year????
How about when they said they were playing with the idea?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thanks niketalk
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Gentry doesn't have anything to do with JB Clothing.

MaZe

although this may be true, i still have to co-sign the threadstarter, genrty is a little b*tch!
laugh.gif

If I see Gentry wearing Titanium XX3's one more time I'm gonna puke.

Gentry =

hypocrite.jpg

Back
Top Bottom