Lord Vader, your car has arrived.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

OMG...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

MOAR!!!1!!1

Thats the whip you bring out in the dead of night, 3AM & just tear through the city streets on some Dark Knight steez.

I'd have the ONLY serious "I'm feeling myself" mug on driving that joint...
devil.gif

Uh huh. Right.

Sheep in wolf's clothing.

Word? Thats how you feel about it?

You're a lame...Don't even begin to try and act like you know me fam, so relax...

And I wish I knew what all that stuff listed means... Anyone have any good places where I can go learn about cars in depth like that?

OMG...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

MOAR!!!1!!1

Thats the whip you bring out in the dead of night, 3AM & just tear through the city streets on some Dark Knight steez.

devil.gif

Uh huh. Right.

You're a lame...Don't even begin to try and act like you know me fam, so relax...

No, man. You're just bang status.

All up in the threads trashing domestics, then all up in these posts making positive noise.

Go roll with the rest of the crowd.

Take your Civic with you, herb.

OMG...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

MOAR!!!1!!1

devil.gif

Uh huh. Right.

All up in the threads trashing domestics, then all up in these posts making positive noise.

1. For the record I don't own a civic...

2. I never trashed domestics, never said one negative thing about them. I simply stated that I felt that imports have been superior for the last two decades asfar as efficiency, technology, and longevity...I appreciate all cars...

3. The overall tone of your posts has been abusive, irrational and plain ignorant. You make a statement, but present nothing to back up your statement...

As far as your character goes, I can already tell you have some sort of inferioriy complex or something. You seem upset, you should talk to someone about that.

As far as me being "bang status" never that, not even on your best day son....You can never see me.

I know this car is all business...but damn...they couldn't give it some wood, or at least some carbon fiber on the inside for a few style points.

I love the exterior styling though.

OMG...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

MOAR!!!1!!1

devil.gif

Uh huh. Right.

1. For the record I don't own a civic...

2. I never trashed domestics, never said one negative thing about them. I simply stated that I felt that imports have been superior for the last two decades as far as efficiency, technology, and longevity...I appreciate all cars...

3. The overall tone of your posts has been abusive, irrational and plain ignorant. You make a statement, but present nothing to back up your statement...

As far as your character goes, I can already tell you have some sort of inferioriy complex or something. You seem upset, you should talk to someone about that.

As far as me being "bang status" never that, not even on your best day son....You can never see me.

Oh, I must have you confused with some other dude with a yellow Evo avatar then.

And this is from the company who wants the government to bail them out. SMH. One of a kind or rare gas guzzling cars is not the way to go if you wanna stay inbusiness

OMG...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

MOAR!!!1!!1

devil.gif

Uh huh. Right.

angry-mob.png

imports....pssh
grin.gif

"regular" domestic cars(newbody impalas, focuses, etc. etc) are useless to me, however, for trucks and sportscars they're decent/good

Back
Top Bottom