Lorde- The Love Club EP

Hey guys, I'm really diggin' this Lorde chick. She's only 16 and from New Zealand. I first heard "Royals" on Spotify, and decided to check out the rest of her EP. It is :smokin

Here's "Royals" for your listening pleasure. I can't wait to hear what a full album would sound like.

i just searched on here yesterday to see if there a was thread about her.  I'm definitely interested in hearing more from her

Will have to check her EP.

I like the OG and Weeknd remix to Royals.

great new artist, can't believe she's only 16 the way she talks.
laugh.gif

her debut album is very good.

Hey guys, I'm really diggin' this Lorde chick. She's only 16 and from New Zealand. I first heard "Royals" on Spotify, and decided to check out the rest of her EP. It is :smokin

Here's "Royals" for your listening pleasure. I can't wait to hear what a full album would sound like.

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin Love this track will def check her out

Pure Heroine is a great album (super dope album title by the way, no pun intended). Can't believe she's only 16! She is wise beyond her years to be making music like this. Definitely sounds like a much better version of Lana Del Rey.

Last edited:
^that's exactly what I thought.  Her voice reminds me of Lana Del Rey, but much stronger., to be only 16, writing these songs 
eek.gif

The album is fantastic. This younger generation has really been coming with quality music. Any of y'all listen to Birdy? Her new album is really good too

she sold 127k first week..

god damn, i'm surprised as hell..

she came out of nowhere and put up those kind of numbers.
smokin.gif

she sold 127k first week..

god damn, i'm surprised as hell..

she came out of nowhere and put up those kind of numbers. :smokin

It's impressive...I've been hearing "Royals" on pop music stations, even heard the Weeknd's remix on the radio.

Back
Top Bottom