LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

indifferent.gif

Im mad.

If he's not dead, why the hell was the SWAT team just chillin near the car? They could've gotten capped.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

A twitter...

http://twitter.com/ToddAngkasuwan
ToddAngkasuwan: Apparently, that is NOT DJ Khaled. Reports are saying he's at a studio in Miami. This #+!% is just bizarre

LOL, it's not like that was 100% Khaled in the car, and he's teleporting himself coast to coast

I don't know what my emotions would be if I were DJ Khaled, reminds me of when there were rumors that Sinbad was dead

I don't even know what to think anymore.. First it was Chris Brown then it was DJ Khaled, then it was some non-famous dude who shot himself and now dude issupposedly alive...

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

damn shame what they did to that bentley window...
You should have seen the replay of when the trucks moved in. The truck behind the Bentley hit it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

If he's not dead, why the hell was the SWAT team just chillin near the car? They could've gotten capped.
Disabled. Possibly wasn't a threat at the time IF he was alive. Gun could've been confiscated.

Or...he was in fact dead.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

damn shame what they did to that bentley window...
You should have seen the replay of when the trucks moved in. The truck behind the Bentley hit it.
laugh.gif
If they put him on the stretcher for whiplash.

Back
Top Bottom