LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Anyone saying he's alive must not know the lapd, they'll yank your grandmother on her last breathes out the whip and handcuff her %** to a stop sign face in the ground. Dude's dead, he either show himself or was listening to Gucci Mane, both equally painful ways to go.
I don't know.

I just find it strange how with a deceased body, the coroner doesn't show up. Maybe that's LAPD's protocol, but I don't know.
SWAT wouldnt have let their guard down like that if he still had a pulse.

from cb > dj khaled (it was fun up til this point) > to some lost soul whose name we'll know soon.

RIP.

frown.gif
tired.gif

Man, after all the fun I had throughout this thread and the chase, I just have this real weird feeling after witnessing that and seeing him dead...

Basically I'll give my educated guess as to what happened at the end. Since I have experience in this stuff.

At some point dude shot himself. It surprised me that they moved in since there wasn't any reason to rush. But once the tactical team was at the car, itmust have looked pretty clear that he was dead. Maybe there was a hole in his head and blood on the window. They had to take him out of the car and to thehospital in the event that he wasn't brain dead. They still had to make that attempt which is why paramedics transported him.

damn now we have to wait until morning.

smh

i hope they do not close that street until morning because that would cause massive traffic.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I was trying to find an Al Jazeera link. They def would have had the camera zoomed way the hell in.
...they also would show scene by scene of dude blowing his brains out, instant replay and different angles in HD
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom