Los Angeles. Featuring Kanye West, Ashley Olsen, Lindsey Lohan et al

Kanye :lol:

"I love Kanye West, but they say the opposite of that, but I'm not gon say that"

LA seems like a cool place but i wouldnt survive the weather...i need a few good months of 20-30s to keep me sane...

...want to move back to Chicago
frown.gif
What you did here... I don't see it.

Do miss the food though.

Someone tells me what's it about , I don't feel like wasting eleven minutes of my life.

Last edited:
i just prefer Chicago weather to LA...

...i love winter, cold winters.

...i spend more time outside during the winter than the summers...only thing appreciative about the summers are the wimminz choice of clothing

Love my city, :smokin

Spend more time outside in the cold... #notaboutthatlife :lol:

Weather is always nice, outdoor activities aplenty. I spend a lot of time outdoors, and the weather permits out here.

Lot's of amazing views in the video.

i live about 50 minutes north of LA, I've visited SF more than LA this year but LA will always be my second home 
nthat.gif

jared leto makes crappy music.
la is ok. there are a ton of great places to eat and some great spots to visit but as a whole, i don't get the appeal. NY and tokyo have much more character and life. less fake people too.

Just watched the video in the other thread, and
F everybody in it except the chick from California and Steve Nash
This city is much much more then just Hollywood.

@Stuntmman Mike, Come on down to Crenshaw in between Wilshire  and 160th to see the real; and true character.  Golden people that make the best out of the cards they where dealt, and smile and laugh through adversity.

Just watched the video in the other thread, and
F everybody in it except the chick from California and Steve Nash
This city is much much more then just Hollywood.

@Stuntmman Mike, Come on down to Crenshaw in between Wilshire  and 160th to see the real; and true character.  Golden people that make the best out of the cards they where dealt, and smile and laugh through adversity.

this this this

I need to go back now that I'm older. But when my aunt lived out there we would go a lot. I didn't like most of So Cal, other than Pasadena/Arcadia because it's similar to where we lived. Hated everywhere else we visited and stayed

Back
Top Bottom