Los Angeles new Football Stadium (updated) Vol. EPIC!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People talk about traffic, but Football is 1 day a week though.
Yes there will be major overhaul in freeway detours, but if that's what it takes to land an NFL team...

Sunday Lakers games AND Football games?

How is that gonna work?
Think about it for a second though, Lakers don't start playing afternoon games until Christmas, that's well into NFL Week's 16 and 17.  

Subway?
Man, you can build any type of rail line in Los Angeles, that isn't the problem, the problem is that in LA we would rather sit in crappy traffic than take public transportation.

There's a rail line that stops one block east of Staples, and people with cars don't use it.  It's just the mentality out here, nobody wants to be on Metro's schedule, they want to be on their own.

This isn't NY, people love their cars out here, even if it means sitting in traffic.

Don't see how this will make traffic worse, it's already bad and it's only eight days out of the year.  USC draws 80-90k for 6-7 home games a year, congestion... of course.

I'm sure if there is a Football game on Sunday, Staples will not schedule a Kings/Clippers/Laker game.  AEG runs all the venues and they have the pull to let NBA/NFL schedulers know that it will not work.

I'm down with Football in LA 
smokin.gif

theres too much goin on in that area.. w/ la live theaters and staples and all that random %!!

Exactly ironman AEG won't schedule events on the same day.

-football Games start at one.. You have to think there would be no events at staples around that time. All bball and hockey games would be moved to the 630-730 time slot

-any prime time Sunday night games and hockey and bball games moved to 1230 slot

-during the regular season they would do everything in there power to not have events going on at the same time.

- and it's not like they haven't had a laker game going on at the same time as la live was hosting a major award show

I'm going to laugh really loud if the Raiders end up moving back to L.A., I think they will stay but if they can't get a new stadium in either Oakland or somewhere like San Jose/Fremont etc, they could very well be headed back to L.A.

I guess it won't be the Vikings since they're planning to build a new stadium soon.

Rams won't move IMO.

So that leaves the Jaguars, I think they would be the realistic team to move to L.A.

Funny seeing this after watching Entourage. Even that tequila, Avion, is real. Show was so authentic
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Subway?
Man, you can build any type of rail line in Los Angeles, that isn't the problem, the problem is that in LA we would rather sit in crappy traffic than take public transportation.

There's a rail line that stops one block east of Staples, and people with cars don't use it.  It's just the mentality out here, nobody wants to be on Metro's schedule, they want to be on their own.

This isn't NY, people love their cars out here, even if it means sitting in traffic.

Don't see how this will make traffic worse, it's already bad and it's only eight days out of the year.  USC draws 80-90k for 6-7 home games a year, congestion... of course.

I'm sure if there is a Football game on Sunday, Staples will not schedule a Kings/Clippers/Laker game.  AEG runs all the venues and they have the pull to let NBA/NFL schedulers know that it will not work.

7th and metro is not one block from staples
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Subway?

laugh.gif
I took the blue line once on the Metro from Studio City to Long Beach.... never again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Subway?

laugh.gif
Is the Pico station a different line? I haven't taken the metro downtown in years.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Subway?

laugh.gif
Is the Pico station a different line? I haven't taken the metro downtown in years.
laugh.gif
Pico is right after 7th and Metro on the blue line
SMH at me knowing this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PAIDNFULL23

Come on y'all, a full scale subway system isn't possible in LA because of earthquakes.
laugh.gif

Um, so how do you explain the Bart system in the Bay?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by PAIDNFULL23

Come on y'all, a full scale subway system isn't possible in LA because of earthquakes.
laugh.gif

Um, so how do you explain the Bart system in the Bay?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I know that they don't want to build tunnels above the active fault zones in both the Santa Monica and Inglewood areas, for whatever reason, probably mostly because of the cost.

Ya'll fools ain't getting no Football Team
The Hollywood Stars won't be able to be seen from the sideline on TV. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pico is right after 7th and Metro on the blue line
SMH at me knowing this
laugh.gif

Also they just opened the Expo line, which stops at Pico as well.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Ya'll fools ain't getting no Football Team
The Hollywood Stars won't be able to be seen from the sideline on TV. 
laugh.gif

We gonna act like we never see arod at nfl games eating popcorn.If celebs are there, cameras find them. In any city.

Back
Top Bottom