roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by laMOTTA86

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

OP does not understand what happened between Beckham and Galaxy. He didn't want to play here again, hence why he was booed. Step your soccer knowledge up before you make these posts.

haaah funny man. I wanted to know why so thanks for answering...which is why I said "I'm confused.." about this...he's still better than all those players on that team IMO even after his prime and he did score the only goal, something Donovan couldn't do. He's there till he's gone so I guess they (LA fans) have to deal with it. And I don't blame him for not wanting to come back...LA fans suck and so does MLS soccer. Thanks again for the info though.

Donovan > Beckham

even you don't believe that dumb @!!! lololol donovan is the best player in the MLS because everybody else sucks, main reason why he doesn't want to leave the US. he'd get no playing time in europe.
indifferent.gif
You have no idea what you're talking about.

laugh.gif
that always gets MLS fans pissed, im obviously not for real when i say they all suck. but i do hate donovan with an undying passion, but that must just bethe mexican in me.

laugh.gif
that always gets MLS fans pissed, im obviously not for real when i say they all suck. but i do hate donovan with an undying passion, but that must just be the mexican in me.
Na I'm used to the "MLS sucks" comments. I was referring to the "Donovan doesn't want to leave" comment. He's beentrying to leave for the last year now. He'll be gone at the end of the season for sure since his contract will be up.

See you on the 12th
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Beermann2

I recently saw pics of signs that say "Go home Beckham".
laugh.gif
I was surprise too, cuz I thought everyone will always be his fan

My guess is that the fans finally realized that he is all hype. He has not contributed to helping the team advance in the playoffs.

In LA, if you don't perform and give the fans what they need, satisfaction, they are going to boo you.

If the fans were stupid enough to believe ANY big name foreigner comes to the US to play for the "competition level" then they've got nobody butthemselves to blame for being let down
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

laugh.gif
that always gets MLS fans pissed, im obviously not for real when i say they all suck. but i do hate donovan with an undying passion, but that must just be the mexican in me.
Na I'm used to the "MLS sucks" comments. I was referring to the "Donovan doesn't want to leave" comment. He's been trying to leave for the last year now. He'll be gone at the end of the season for sure since his contract will be up.

See you on the 12th
wink.gif

yessir, i'll be leaving work early so i can watch the game. should be great.

Basically, what happened is that the fans were salty that he wanted to play in Milan and never return to the Galaxy.
I don't even expect him to be here past November(earliest he can leave) and by all means, good luck. Seeing him play for AC Milan and playing for theGalaxy is a huge difference, you can see his speed and game in general step up tremendously.

I forgot I had those Barcelona FC's that came out like 6 years ago. Sold them to my friend after the game for a good chunk cause he loves Barcelona.

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

Way to generalize an entire city's fan base based on your acute and uneducated observation.
exactly

but....

pimp.gif
@ the Clipper reference.

Originally Posted by laMOTTA86

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

laMOTTA86 wrote:

moonmaster3 wrote:

OP does not understand what happened between Beckham and Galaxy. He didn't want to play here again, hence why he was booed. Step your soccer knowledge
up

before you make these posts.

haaah funny man. I wanted to know why so thanks for answering...which is why I said "I'm confused.." about this...he's still better than
all those players on that team IMO even after his prime and he did score the only goal, something Donovan couldn't do. He's there till he's gone
so I guess they (LA fans) have to deal with it. And I don't blame him for not wanting to come back...LA fans suck and so does MLS
soccer. Thanks again for the info though.

LA Fans suck, but you'll associate yourself with the Clippers because they're a different kind of LA fan? Ooooooooook.

I haven't met a Clipper fan before....so ya I am different

How are you from LA and have met pretty much every possible LA team fan except for the Clippers?

I'm not even from LA and I know Clipper fans personally and on NT.

Back
Top Bottom