******** lose again, fall to 2-4.

indifferent.gif

By the way I heard Gruden was on the radio with Mike and Mike this morning
Anything of note from that interview?

nerd.gif

another snoozefest
laugh.gif
tired.gif
..i can see us barely getting out with a W by 3 points since we're at home,get boo'ed off the field, and hear the same nonsense about Zorn and our offensive production..JC can barely make the right decisions, what more with MikeWilliams, Heyer and Rinehart blocking for him
sick.gif

then we will proceed to lose every game we have left since all of those teams are far above and beyond us (except the Raiders...and maybe the Cowboys at homesince we always seem to play a good one)
eyes.gif

I don't even want to bother watching this game, but sadly I will and I'll be disappointed
tired.gif

[h2]******** are first in history to play six straight winless teams[/h2]
By ChrisChase

ept_sports_nfl_experts-421931349-1255381049.jpg
If the Washington ********' schedule was any softer it would be on a package ofCharmin. If the ******** were a college team (which, at times, they resemble), pundits would mocking the team's strength of schedule.

As the great Joe Posnanski pointed out this morning on his blog, whenthe ******** host the 0-5 Kansas City Chiefs this Sunday, it will mark the team's sixth consecutivegame against a winless team. I'll repeat that because it doesn't sound as impressive the first time around: So far this season, every team the *******shave played has been winless at the time of the game. According to STATS LLC, it's the first time in the history of the NFL that thishas happened. The last team to have faced five winless teams was the 1954 Giants.

According to some quick math I did in my head my dad (whom I had to call to get help with the equation), the odds of this happening are 1in 32,768. (Feel free to check this and let me know if our numbers are wrong.)

Here's the way the ******** schedule has broken down so far, along with their opponent's record at the time:

Week 1 -- at New York Giants (0-0)

Week 2 -- vs. St. Louis Rams (0-1)

Week 3 -- at Detroit Lions (0-2)

Week 4 -- vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-3)

Week 5 -- at Carolina Panthers (0-3 -- Note: Carolina had a week 3 bye)

Week 6 -- vs. Kansas City Chiefs (0-5)

Obviously, the Giants were winless because they had yet to play a game. Since then, the ******** have faced the dregs of the NFL but could only muster a 2-2record against them. (Which is pretty much all the evidence one should need to pass judgment on the future of JimZorn.)

New York excepted, the current combined record of the rest of the 'Skins opponents is 2-22, with the only two wins coming against the *******sthemselves (by Detroit and Carolina). After Sunday, last place Washington will have faced every of their last place peers in the NFC, as well as one in the AFCtoo.

The streak will end in week 7 when the ******** host the Philadelphia Eagles, a team with a whoppingthree wins to its credit thus far.
laugh.gif

If the red skins lose i dont know what will happen up there .

they will prolly win by 3 points.

yeah when everyone else makes the teams we play look like freshman teams we make them look like all-pros.

Here's the coverage map (Remember it's CBS 1 PM ET)

4vik54.jpg

Make sure to check your listings to be sure.

Man with this new re-vamped line I don't know about this one!

I expect the playing calling to become more predictable (if that is even possible)
eyes.gif

I just hope we can walk away with a W, if not then its going to get real ugly and I dont expect to see Zorn past the bye season.

Cerrato needs to go and we need to get a GM and Daniel Snyder needs to back off and let the GM and new coach (whoever that may be do their job)

We just need to improve every game. I could see that against Dallas. As far as wins go, I gave up predicting them a long time ago.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

We keep playing to the level of our opponents!
smh.gif

What happen last week, was...
tired.gif
After awhile you realize you aren't playing to the level of your opponents, you just aren't that good. I realized that last season andthat's why I wasn't optimistic at all about this year.

Gameday
smokin.gif
...and judging by the looks of it outside (looks like it couldrain bigtime), it might not be pretty for those at the stadium at gametime...

******* Inactives

P Hunter Smith
CB Kevin Barnes
RB Anthony Alridge
LB Robert Henson
T Chris Samuels (
frown.gif
, it maybe that we never see him on the field again, but he has to be safe for his life outside the sport)
OL Chad Rinehart
WR Marko Mitchell
DT Anthony Montgomery

Bonus :
Devin Thomas gets the start over Malcolm

Rinehart inactive again. 3rd round pick

Barnes inactive again. 3rd round pick.

And why the hell we pick up Aldridge if we isnt gunna play?

Tells you everything you need to know bout this team
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom