LOSER CAUGHT FAPPING AT LIBRARY VOL LMAO LOSER!

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Son got real tough in front of his pops...

The reporter deserved to get snuffed. It shouldv'e been enough to embarrass the NT'ers with the footage and the interview but dude was honest andcooperative...no need to take it to his parents house and air them out too.

This was on the Colbert report waaaaay back
Colbert flipped it on the reporter and had this screen that would come up asking " Jackin It?"
Hilarious

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

roll.gif

Son got real tough in front of his pops...

The reporter deserved to get snuffed. It shouldv'e been enough to embarrass the NT'ers with the footage and the interview but dude was honest and cooperative...no need to take it to his parents house and air them out too.

he sure did once his pops made a move than he started talkin that noise...this is too funny
laugh.gif

i remember this was posted on here a few years back like in 2006 or 2007. lots of this isn't a good look for ohio state responses. still this is realfunny.

fapping in the library. if he wants to beat it that bad hopefully his pops learned for this and just gave him an online account for alot of these wonderfuladult sites and a computer in his room so he can just freely happily fap in private now

what is the time limit on the library computers? down here where i live its 30 minutes...

he probably needed to hurry the fapping up before the computer locked on him....

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm thinking this vid is gonna be one isolated instance. WTH is going on in Ohio?

roll.gif
@ this news anchor having that Tom Brokaw swag

That must have been the most uncomfortable jack ever.
Silent pron?
smh.gif

Sitting next to others?
smh.gif

"I made a mistake"
roll.gif
There was a dude at my last school who did the same thing in the library.

Theres some sick people out in this world. . . I mean seriously is it that hard to handle your sexual frustrations at home? at least go to the adult videostore buy a dvd and pop it in. . .

Back
Top Bottom