Losers/Loners Unite!

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Who else doesn't have any friends?
smile.gif

And post what your days consist of during the summer...

For me, I take naps, go to my grandma's house, walk my dogs, cruise around town, or go to the gym.

laugh.gif

Age?

How DARE you try and bring us loners together with your kind!jk.
You don't have at least one good friend OP?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

smile.gif

For me, I take naps, go to my grandma's house, walk my dogs, cruise around town, or go to the gym.

laugh.gif

Age?
0.jpg

Damn, I can't even troll in this thread. I feel bad, but give the OP props for his honesty.

Do your thing dude. Do what makes you happy.

smoke some weed...if I had a lifetime supply of marijuana I would never have to see a person again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

smile.gif

laugh.gif

Age?
0.jpg
thats scary I thought about that episode instantly also

smile.gif

Sounds extremely boring. You really have no friends though?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

smile.gif

laugh.gif

Age?
0.jpg
thats scary I thought about that episode instantly also

Make that three.
I thought of  Patrick stealing dudes granda

smile.gif

I'm not even gonna lie thats EXACTLY what I'm doing now except the dog because I'm visiting them during my break but I hang out with them, my aunt, uncle and little cousin. I'll be back in school with the homies come august

I'm trying to look for a part time job also. I keep myself busy as much as I can. Summer classes start in 2 weeks so I have something to look forward to.

being a loner aint cool unless you enjoying it. even though im a introvert i cant stand being alone all day, gotta have some kind of interaction in your life.

pimp.gif
Introversion, all I do all day is make boiled eggs, run, workout, read, smash on my brother's friends that think they're the best at Tekken 6. Has anyone changed their number (I'm not keen of paying $15 to change my number) or how can I block ppl from calling or texting me? I sick of the people that think we're homies, oh and I just deleted my Facebook account.
smile.gif

I can kind of relate, i mean i have friends but i'm honestly tired of them and i like being alone. I do have a job and deal with people all the time which i think is why i'm tired of people in general. I'm a cyclist and trying to race competitively, now that school is about to be out for summer i'm gonna be riding daily if my schedule allows, can't wait. Other than that i'll just be working, cycling and working out all summer. I'm happy just the way it is and i get co workers and some of my friends asking why i don't go out with them and party etc, not my thing and i don't drink.

Back
Top Bottom