Loso's way: Rise to power....I'm appreciating this right now

lososway.jpg

I know it was like a double disc, but I deleted it down to one solid joint....
He started the mixtape off so sick with the Loso's Way Freestyle

"...back in the metro, fresh off the jet tho/ 50 grand richer from a 30 minute set show"
"F dirt, they throwing mudslides on my name/ they never seen this kind of stud size in a chain....tell Mason, I got his name on a shell casing
eek.gif
"

He definitely had some bangers:
Can I live
Computer Love freestyle
Whatever I Wan' Do

i d'led this when it dropped...and have yet to sit down and listen to it, just that joint he did over paul walls 'sittin sidewayz' beat

i need to check it out

Gotta play it in the whip my dude if you have a good system.....whenever I get something new it goes on the ipod and in the whip to take the RIDE TEST
laugh.gif

What was the song he freestyled over on "Losos Way Freestyle". I can't tell if it's a sample or the original beat.

This double disc of piff had dudes thinkin FNTS was gonna be a banger
laugh.gif

This mixtape was mad good tho, it proves Fab aint really loose a step like dudes is sayin and when his gangsta grillz drop
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Gotta play it in the whip my dude if you have a good system
================
Truth. This joint was crazy good. So many folks slept on it though. Fab fans caught it, listened and loved it. But outside of that, it went almost unnoticed.

wow I swear Nt'ers be reading minds or something. I found this mixtape yesterday and was like this needs an appreciation post. Computer Love is so damnsmooth.

i d/l'd when it dropped. listened only once. i guess i'll listen more b/c fab is my dude.

Listen to this joint at least twice a week.

His mixtape joints are waayyy better than his album.

Street Dreams 2: More Street Dreams was his best album and that was really a mixtape too.

Back
Top Bottom