Los's "MONSTER" Remix

I know many of you are probably like "Who?" but seriously though, ignore the video & just listen to the punchlines/quotables.

sick.gif

I know many of you are probably like "Who?" but seriously though, ignore the video & just listen to the punchlines/quotables.

sick.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]X and L should be removed from the alphabet.. Son just put those letters to work[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]X and L should be removed from the alphabet.. Son just put those letters to work[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There are some artists that make songs I never want to be touched...

but this was nice.

i see dude getting better videos...

but this was nice.

i see dude getting better videos...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

eyes.gif

so Kanye is a rapper deserving of Premier beats?
What are you talking about?

I said some artists make songs that I prefer to not be remixed. What does that have to do with Premier?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eyes.gif

so Kanye is a rapper deserving of Premier beats?
What are you talking about?

I said some artists make songs that I prefer to not be remixed. What does that have to do with Premier?

smh, bad intel from youtube. a few videos of "kanye monster" were tagged as produced by premier, my bad
but still
I like Kanye's work ethic... but other than his soul beats, any "lyrical" rapper could do better

smh, bad intel from youtube. a few videos of "kanye monster" were tagged as produced by premier, my bad
but still
I like Kanye's work ethic... but other than his soul beats, any "lyrical" rapper could do better

Back
Top Bottom