Lost Boyz Renee Appreciation thread.

So today I was diggin through some old cd's for my car and came across a mixtape I made 10+ years ago. I dunno how but I forgot how hot this song is,probably top 5 on my list. Come on people show some respect for good ol' hiphop

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

she started feelin' on my chest,
i started feelin' on her breast,
and there's no need for me to stress the rest ...

One of my all time fave hip hop tracks, def one of the best storytelling tracks too.

"Ayo fam I got a tenderoni girl"

This song is definitely appreciated. I think there should be a post like this everyday(someone posting a classic hip hop video from "yesteryear")

i cant escape this life that im livvvin...im in the mix im in love with two womennn... - me and my crazy world was my jawn!

"A ghetto love is the love that I live by/
Day by day I wonder why my shorty had die..."

Song is appreciated
pimp.gif

brings back memories.

This line always makes me laugh though...
"She told me what she was in school for
She wants to be a lawyer
In other words shorty studies law"

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

This song is definitely appreciated. I think there should be a post like this everyday(someone posting a classic hip hop video from "yesteryear")

I was actually thinking about posting a thread for every song thats on the cd that I found, all are straight classics I just got to hunt down videos foreach. I will post song #2 tonight
wink.gif

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

pimp.gif

she started feelin' on my chest,
i started feelin' on her breast,
and there's no need for me to stress the rest ...

Mannnn! Legal Drug Money is one of my personal classics! That was the 2nd album I bought with my own money. RIP Freaky Tah!

Back
Top Bottom