LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

6 minutes in and im already lost. how can he forget what he did with the bomb? and with the foot in the ocean does that mean everyone else is dead?
supposedly with the bomb going off nothing on the island happened...including going back in time detonating the bomb, so how can he have memories of things that never happened

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

6 minutes in and im already lost. how can he forget what he did with the bomb? and with the foot in the ocean does that mean everyone else is dead?

laugh.gif
son, SMH at you already...it all goes back of course. youre not supposed to remember it

and anywyas:

STOP GIVING IT AWAY FOR THE WESTCOASTERS WHO CANT WATCH TIL HOURS LATER!! We really shouldnt post tile like midnight or 2am or something. but for real, this thread, guaranteed, hits 50-75 pages tonight alone
roll.gif
Too many comments!

it was on the rear end close to the tail of the shark.

and kate needs to pop her ears.

Now everyone can read that spoiler I post a couple pages back and my theory in the last thread.... BOOYAH! Back to the Future wins again.

Maybe its some subconscious REM state they are in that leaves them with memories that lack any focus....I don't know whats going on

i come in here thinking i'll get some last minute info but instead i get the east coast NTers spoiling it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

use the SPOILER feature
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Watching in real time FTL! My DVR has spoiled me. I'm thinking about watching American Idol and then coming back to watch this commercial free.

Wow!!! CRAZY start!! Can't wait to see how this plays out.

West coasters, I would suggest staying out.

Mann forget spoilers...if I was west coast, I wouldn't even be peaking in this thread anyway
laugh.gif
You might as well avoid Twitter and Facebook too

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

How y'all gonna start watching for the first time on the LAST season?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Take the "journey" and work your way there...you'll end up appreciating it a LOT more.
So you finally caught up eh DSK?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'm almost there bro. I should be caught up real soon.

*runs out of thread before I read any spoilers*

Back
Top Bottom