LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Yeah I hope Widmore is on Jacob's side because they're gonna need Jack, Ben, and Widmore together to beat Flocke...dude is too powerful individually now that Jacob isn't there to match him

People say that every week about it being the best episode
roll.gif

I was thinking where the hell is Richard, and then he popped up... finally!

Whidmore at the end
pimp.gif
GREAT episode

I'm glad Jack "convinced" Richard to stay.  There is no way that Widmore is on the other side.  As someone who was leader of the island and knows the rules, he's definitely got an idea about Jacob and his plans.

I am learning to hate this show........if I didnt watch every episode so far I would stop watching....

I didn't care for this episode that much. It was good no doubt, but i'm not as blown away as I was hoping. Best part of the episode was the Black Rock stuff.

We need a Sawyer sighting STAT.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I would think Widmore would be on Flockes side, if any "side" at all. I thik he wants the island for himself.

good point...I also can't see him working with Ben considering the fact Ben kicked him off the island...

I think Widmore is going to get his and doesn't care about sides.

BTW, is this who people have been referring to as "coming to the island" or is this trying to throw us off? I don't think he's the one Jacob was talking about.

Yall be OD'n with the best episode stuff every week
laugh.gif
. This is the best "acted" episode tho, Ben has always been the most convincing character on the show and he once again proved it. The evil/ruthless Ben is long gone it seems, but how are him and Widmore gonna co-exist though? That should be interesting.

on another note, I'm digging Ilana
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. And also, we need a Sawyer sighting like ASAP. Kinda dull without him.

man.. this is getting harder and harder every week to wait for the following week

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I think Widmore is going to get his and doesn't care about sides.

BTW, is this who people have been referring to as "coming to the island" or is this trying to throw us off? I don't think he's the one Jacob was talking about.
My money is on Desmond. That's who I think Jacob was talking about.

What's Widmore going to get though?  Everyone on Locke's side thinks that they are going to get off the island.  Widmore just came from off the island.  Who's to say that he wasn't guiding John back to the island for Jacob?  Lots of confusion of this one I guess.  Anticipating what comes out theories wise in the next couple hours.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Yall be OD'n with the best episode stuff every week
laugh.gif
. This is the best "acted" episode tho, Ben has always been the most convincing character on the show and he once again proved it. The evil/ruthless Ben is long gone it seems, but how are him and Widmore gonna co-exist though? That should be interesting.

on another note, I'm digging Ilana
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. And also, we need a Sawyer sighting like ASAP. Kinda dull without him.
What I think is great about this show is that each episode reaches out to different parts of the fan base.  I wasn't feeling last episode that much, whereas a vast majority of NT'ers as well as most other lost fans.  Then along comes an episode like LAX or the Constant (EBW aside...
laugh.gif
) where it hits everyone.

Yeah Jack does everything with an insane grin.

The whole I'm not going to push the button and then playing chicken with a dynamite fuse.

Miles bringing up Nikki & Paulo was nice. I just need another Scott/Steve joke before the finale is done.

And like it was already said Micheal's acting was superb as usual. Him playing the detestable yet defeated and sympathetic Ben is great. Can't wait for the turn around when he's a badass again and teams up with zombie Locke
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah now that I think of it, Widmore siding with Flocke makes the most sense. Widmore has always been a rebel it seems, breaking the rules of the island, so I don't know if he'd be on Jacob's side. Plus, Flocke will probably convince Widmore that Flocke is just trying to get off the island forever (same thing he promised his recruits) and that would leave the island all to Widmore if they beat Jacob's team.

Back
Top Bottom