Lost my dunk virginity Vol. Bangouts

Whatup NT, so today I caught an oop and finished one handed. It was my first time ever dunking on 10 ft. When you lost your dunk virginity how did you bang it out? Did you bang it hard or soft? What were you strapped up with? Today I was rockin my lowtop 23's when I semi cocked it back
pimp.gif

if only we had a sports forum to share our ideas about sports

one day

lol i wore my orlando dmp 7's and alleyoop bounced it to myself.
oops are way easier than regular dunks

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Whatup NT, so today I caught an oop and finished one handed. It was my first time ever dunking on 10 ft. When you lost your dunk virginity how did you bang it out? Did you bang it hard or soft? What were you strapped up with? Today I was rockin my lowtop 23's when I semi cocked it back
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 damn too drunk for gifs

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 damn too drunk for gifs
Aware
laugh.gif

Isolation, hit duke with the quick left to right yank, then drove the lane for a one handed tomahawk. 
Was FEEEEEELING myself. It flowed too naturally. It was like I had been dunking all my life, I didn't even think about what I was doing while I did it. 

^ Same. Mine wasn't even in game but I wasn't expecting it to happen. I landed on the ground and celebrated like i just won the dunk contest. I'm 5'10 if that puts things into perspective.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Isolation, hit duke with the quick left to right yank, then drove the lane for a one handed tomahawk. 
Was FEEEEEELING myself. It flowed too naturally. It was like I had been dunking all my life, I didn't even think about what I was doing while I did it. 

Too aware now 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom