Lost NDC return

I returned a pair of shoes that I bought from NDC. I used their prepaid UPS label and dropped the box off at the Post Office as instructed on the label.

I've been tracking the shipment on UPS for about a week and it hasn't updated since, "AT LOCAL POST OFFICE". I contacted NDC and they said I have to work it out with the Post Office. When I enter the USPS tracking number, the is no tracking info available.

Anybody else have a botched NDC return like this? What can I do?

I returned a pair of shoes that I bought from NDC. I used their prepaid UPS label and dropped the box off at the Post Office as instructed on the label.

I've been tracking the shipment on UPS for about a week and it hasn't updated since, "AT LOCAL POST OFFICE". I contacted NDC and they said I have to work it out with the Post Office. When I enter the USPS tracking number, the is no tracking info available.

Anybody else have a botched NDC return like this? What can I do?
I thought you have to take that to UPS? Its always faster than having USPS transfer it to UPS. 

Damn! Post Office is telling me that the return shipping label provided by Nike ships parcel post. The shoes are sitting in a container and can take 4-6 weeks to ship. Anyone know if this is going to void my refund?

If theyre not worn it should be no problem, on unworn stuff I don't believe they have a time limit if u have a receipt.

If theyre not worn it should be no problem, on unworn stuff I don't believe they have a time limit if u have a receipt.

Thanks! Talked with Nike and they said no problem. They said it usually takes a few weeks for USPS to transfer packages to UPS.

Back
Top Bottom