LOST: POMERANIAN (small dog, last seen being walked by a man in Alphabet City, MANHATTAN)...

thats so sad. Hope you guys are able to find Sammy. I would be so sad if someone stole my lil guy.

I feel you on that still acting like a puppy at 2. my lil dude Droop-E is 2.5 (daschund/terrier mix) he's my fam and id f someone up if they tried to take him from me.

thats so sad. Hope you guys are able to find Sammy. I would be so sad if someone stole my lil guy.

I feel you on that still acting like a puppy at 2. my lil dude Droop-E is 2.5 (daschund/terrier mix) he's my fam and id f someone up if they tried to take him from me.

Hopefully you find the dog, I've had a Pomeranian before and they love to run away when not on a leash. If you do find it think about putting a gps tracking chip.

Hopefully you find the dog, I've had a Pomeranian before and they love to run away when not on a leash. If you do find it think about putting a gps tracking chip.

Best of luck.

My dog is only 6 months old and I would straight up whoop someone if they ever messed with her.

Best of luck.

My dog is only 6 months old and I would straight up whoop someone if they ever messed with her.

roll.gif
roll.gif

UPDATED NEWS: Shady people man! A nice woman who initially found the dog entrusted a "Parks & Recreation" official WHO IN TURN, STRAIGHT UP gave it away to someone! Then, people have been texting/calling saying that a guy around Thompkins Sq Park was trying to sell the dog for $50 BUCKS ON THE STREET! People have spotted this shaved pomeranian being walked by a guy around Union Sq.

To top it all off...I WAS HEATED when this dude pranked my girl saying he has the dog...when he didn't! She was in tears. PAYBACK VIA KARMA TO THIS DUDE WHO RUINED THE NIGHT!

//END RANT.

Thanks to all the people who have been helping. I appreciate it TEN FOLD. If you're in the areas listed, please keep an eye out. Cheers!

UPDATED NEWS: Shady people man! A nice woman who initially found the dog entrusted a "Parks & Recreation" official WHO IN TURN, STRAIGHT UP gave it away to someone! Then, people have been texting/calling saying that a guy around Thompkins Sq Park was trying to sell the dog for $50 BUCKS ON THE STREET! People have spotted this shaved pomeranian being walked by a guy around Union Sq.

To top it all off...I WAS HEATED when this dude pranked my girl saying he has the dog...when he didn't! She was in tears. PAYBACK VIA KARMA TO THIS DUDE WHO RUINED THE NIGHT!

//END RANT.

Thanks to all the people who have been helping. I appreciate it TEN FOLD. If you're in the areas listed, please keep an eye out. Cheers!

Originally Posted by FLG87

//END RANT.

wow people these days.  Good luck man if some one stole my dog i would be Sam Fisher-ing all over the city.

Originally Posted by FLG87

//END RANT.

wow people these days.  Good luck man if some one stole my dog i would be Sam Fisher-ing all over the city.

SAMMY SPOTTED on 12th street between 2nd & 3rd ave!!!

He was seen with a 6-ft Hispanic or Caucasian man in his 30s, short dark hair, wearing a dark blue shirt. He looks "poor".

Keep an eye out guys. Thanks so much!

SAMMY SPOTTED on 12th street between 2nd & 3rd ave!!!

He was seen with a 6-ft Hispanic or Caucasian man in his 30s, short dark hair, wearing a dark blue shirt. He looks "poor".

Keep an eye out guys. Thanks so much!

You guys seen the flyers posted up?  People keep ripping them down.  If you can, please post this image up on your facebook wall as a wall-photo.  Much thanks NYC NT'ers!

65e368ca175802f062a86af6e35e779b701d5a9d.jpg

You guys seen the flyers posted up?  People keep ripping them down.  If you can, please post this image up on your facebook wall as a wall-photo.  Much thanks NYC NT'ers!

65e368ca175802f062a86af6e35e779b701d5a9d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom