LOST: POMERANIAN (small dog, last seen being walked by a man in Alphabet City, MANHATTAN)...

I'll keep an eye out for Sammy,

I know exactly how you feel man, I lost my dog also.
It took about a week for me to get a call,  but the lady return my dog.

Post up signs around your area, somebody most likely picked him up and live around the area
Check the parks alot! cause the person who has your dog will walk the dog.

Best of luck!

I'll keep an eye out for Sammy,

I know exactly how you feel man, I lost my dog also.
It took about a week for me to get a call,  but the lady return my dog.

Post up signs around your area, somebody most likely picked him up and live around the area
Check the parks alot! cause the person who has your dog will walk the dog.

Best of luck!

tired.gif
Some people these days man...

Much luck to you in getting your dog back, you should just go post up in one of those spots he was seen for a couple hours and watch for the dude that was seen walking him

tired.gif
Some people these days man...

Much luck to you in getting your dog back, you should just go post up in one of those spots he was seen for a couple hours and watch for the dude that was seen walking him

Was there a tag with a # on it? If so, I don't understand how people are so shady. I accidentally lost my woman's Pomeranian (she was in tears), but the people called the number on the tag and I got it back after 2 hours or so. I was freaking out running all over the place trying to find that damn dog.

Was there a tag with a # on it? If so, I don't understand how people are so shady. I accidentally lost my woman's Pomeranian (she was in tears), but the people called the number on the tag and I got it back after 2 hours or so. I was freaking out running all over the place trying to find that damn dog.

He had a collar w/ their address on it. No one rightfully returned it. Seems as if someone stole him for being cute, or stole him with intentions on selling. He's been missing for over a week now (8 days - Tuesday June 29th).

He had a collar w/ their address on it. No one rightfully returned it. Seems as if someone stole him for being cute, or stole him with intentions on selling. He's been missing for over a week now (8 days - Tuesday June 29th).

Alright guys, in recent news SOME MAN doesn't care about the reward and is KEEPING SAMMY. Apparently he's become "attached" to the dog. If this is true, we need some help. So if you're in the area's listed, please keep an eye out (Sammy had a buzz cut when he was lost but it's possible that his hair has grown out a little):

If you didn't know--our dog was stolen!

This is the INFO we know:
He is MOSTLY SITED On

FDR--> 23rd and 14th Street

1st Avenue --> Houston, 23rd Street

ave A- 3rd street (between 1st and A)

ave B - 7th, 10th, 11th, 14th streets

UPDATE**
I've gotten FOUR descriptions

1. 30-40 Year Old Male, Short Brown Hair--Medium Build, Possibly Gay, Sometimes has a bike with a basket (<-- puts Sammy inside?)

2. 18-19 Year old Hispanic Kid **ALERT** <-- Three people have called me saying that this kid is trying to SELL Sammy. I have a gut feeling that this might be the one.

3. Some Old Lady. <-- might be related to the kid

4. 6 Ft tall, 30-40 Year Old Male, Spanish, Dark Blue Shirt, No Tattoos, Short Brown Hair

MOST RECENT SITING WAS AROUND THE PARK ON HESTER STREET!

Take pictures of the dog & the person who he's with. This person needs to be brought to the authorities for theft! It is officially a criminal case but we need all the help we can get!

Also please do not prank the number! As the anxiety has set in w/ pranks filled with threats, the police are now informed and are able to trace the numbers. IT IS A CRIME TO FALSIFY CLAIMS AND HOLD A RANSOM!

I'm sorry to keep this thread active but I know that this is a great medium to get information out. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO READ THIS AND ARE HELPING!

Alright guys, in recent news SOME MAN doesn't care about the reward and is KEEPING SAMMY. Apparently he's become "attached" to the dog. If this is true, we need some help. So if you're in the area's listed, please keep an eye out (Sammy had a buzz cut when he was lost but it's possible that his hair has grown out a little):

If you didn't know--our dog was stolen!

This is the INFO we know:
He is MOSTLY SITED On

FDR--> 23rd and 14th Street

1st Avenue --> Houston, 23rd Street

ave A- 3rd street (between 1st and A)

ave B - 7th, 10th, 11th, 14th streets

UPDATE**
I've gotten FOUR descriptions

1. 30-40 Year Old Male, Short Brown Hair--Medium Build, Possibly Gay, Sometimes has a bike with a basket (<-- puts Sammy inside?)

2. 18-19 Year old Hispanic Kid **ALERT** <-- Three people have called me saying that this kid is trying to SELL Sammy. I have a gut feeling that this might be the one.

3. Some Old Lady. <-- might be related to the kid

4. 6 Ft tall, 30-40 Year Old Male, Spanish, Dark Blue Shirt, No Tattoos, Short Brown Hair

MOST RECENT SITING WAS AROUND THE PARK ON HESTER STREET!

Take pictures of the dog & the person who he's with. This person needs to be brought to the authorities for theft! It is officially a criminal case but we need all the help we can get!

Also please do not prank the number! As the anxiety has set in w/ pranks filled with threats, the police are now informed and are able to trace the numbers. IT IS A CRIME TO FALSIFY CLAIMS AND HOLD A RANSOM!

I'm sorry to keep this thread active but I know that this is a great medium to get information out. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO READ THIS AND ARE HELPING!

i be reading what you say in the voice of the guy from Americas most wanted

and
roll.gif
at sammie not sammy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom