Lost Power City: It was fun while it lasted

e1f3688a4d0d49bd0434c1db43adf7e4bf93bc37.gif

+

af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif

You have to give it up the number of players we had on here at it's peak. The number of pages each thread had. It was like 8-9 threads 350 + pages each.Almost everyone here can say they at least tried it. Some of us still play, but not like before. It was NT vs The world in that game.
laugh.gif

Goodtimes...

July 5th 2007 it all started.

I had to give this @!#! up... I was wasting waaaaaaay too much time doing absolutely nothing but clicking and talking @!#!...

If anyone needs anything, send me an IM on here, we can work something out
wink.gif

I have goods on past and present...

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

You have to give it up the number of players we had on here at it's peak. The number of pages each thread had. It was like 8-9 threads 350 + pages each. Almost everyone here can say they at least tried it. Some of us still play, but not like before. It was NT vs The world in that game.
laugh.gif

Goodtimes...

I noticed the last one got up to about 7 pages anh was wondering what the hell was goin on....i actually thought it was pretty cool until theyrequired you to donate money to advance properly
indifferent.gif

After a certain point it wasn't worth it. I left at top 20
pimp.gif
probably like 1000 now
laugh.gif
or has everyone moved into the other lpc
glasses.gif

Yeah, it wasn't worth the time to "play" it. It was more about the people that kept the game going for me. My fellow NT brethren.
pimp.gif

Yeah, it wasn't worth the time to "play" it. It was more about the people that kept the game going for me. My fellow NT brethren.
pimp.gif

But you still play my dude.... You're the one that supposedly quit and are now up in the upper ranks of the game..

Originally Posted by Lrrr

You have to give it up the number of players we had on here at it's peak. The number of pages each thread had. It was like 8-9 threads 350 + pages each. Almost everyone here can say they at least tried it. Some of us still play, but not like before. It was NT vs The world in that game.
laugh.gif

Goodtimes...

I noticed the last one got up to about 7 pages anh was wondering what the hell was goin on....i actually thought it was pretty cool until they required you to donate money to advance properly
indifferent.gif
You don't need money to advance properly, I never donated a cent.

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

I had to give this @!#! up... I was wasting waaaaaaay too much time doing absolutely nothing but clicking and talking @!#!...

wink.gif

QFT, btw what's good whitechoco

Originally Posted by Jules300

Dont rememind me of this ++! smh my credit card still hurting

lol, no disrespect, but knowing how much you spent is just
eek.gif
+
smh.gif
+
b33364f82aa67d7f1bd0e3d8953a3545968b7966.gif

pimp.gif

But you still play my dude.... You're the one that supposedly quit and are now up in the upper ranks of the game..

I said I quit past.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif

Goodtimes...

I noticed the last one got up to about 7 pages anh was wondering what the hell was goin on....i actually thought it was pretty cool until they required you to donate money to advance properly
indifferent.gif
You don't need money to advance properly, I never donated a cent.

wink.gif

QFT, btw what's good whitechoco

Dont rememind me of this ++! smh my credit card still hurting

lol, no disrespect, but knowing how much you spent is just
eek.gif
+
smh.gif
+
b33364f82aa67d7f1bd0e3d8953a3545968b7966.gif
I think of it as money well spent those were some good times we had fun
pimp.gif

how much did he spend???

from what i realized not spending any money on donations meant that your training would progress verry slowly

I remember this, I was one of the OGs along with Roach. Ahhhh good times, I just checked it right now and I've got over 100 billion sitting in my bank Idon't even know how I got that. Anyway, this game was mad addicting while it lasted and was even more fun back then when we had a bunch of goons playing.

how much did he spend???

from what i realized not spending any money on donations meant that your training would progress verry slowly
Depended on how you hustled. We had someone from NT ranked #1 in the game and he never donated a dime.

I think of it as money well spent those were some good times we had fun
pimp.gif

Can't argue with that.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

I remember this, I was one of the OGs along with Roach. Ahhhh good times, I just checked it right now and I've got over 100 billion sitting in my bank I don't even know how I got that. Anyway, this game was mad addicting while it lasted and was even more fun back then when we had a bunch of goons playing.
I thought you were from the Chi, until that one night...nh. We even got to level 100 together.

how much did he spend???

Depended on how you hustled. We had someone from NT ranked #1 in the game and he never donated a dime.
The legend...
pimp.gif

how much did he spend???

hustle pssst who had time for that pre reset I was the baller
pimp.gif
remember hacking each other for billions lol Def jerked us all with the reset tho and i seen it coming smh

I saw the title and my reaction is as follows:

eek.gif
mad.gif
"NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!"

I had that feeling like Hurley off of Lost, when the lottery numbers always show up, when he finally thinks they've gone away.

I been great Mr. Mucus, gotten alot of work done since I stopped playing.. I just logged on present to see what was good, but it's all the same +*!%!#$%...Cant believe I even donated to present, what a waste of money.. I probably spent like $40 or more.... I have billions on past and something around 40 mil onpresent plus the cool weapons, but it's no fun... I would talk to Wally if you need LPC therapy...

Whats good with the Taxi forum?

Back
Top Bottom