LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

OK....WHERE HAVE WE SEEN THAT CROSS BEFORE????
Eko?
nerd.gif

Thats the first thing that came to mind but I need a screenshot to prove it.

so Sawyer & Juliet are a couple now, nothing makes sense about this show anymore. Well then this means that they are killed during the Purge because ifthey werent then they would be around for when they originally come to the island

haha yeah i read something a while ago i thought about juliet and sawyer kissing but wasn't sure if it would happen.
sawyer over kate, good man.

now this is where things get confusing. since they are all in teh same time, that means that they all had to have been killed in the purge. If they survivedthen there would have been two of each of them when they originally came to the island on the plane

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

wait wait wait, 2 weeks?

Yes.
ohwell.gif

This episodes was very good, slower paced compared to last week's epic episode but still good.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

now this is where things get confusing. since they are all in teh same time, that means that they all had to have been killed in the purge. If they survived then there would have been two of each of them when they originally came to the island on the plane
It's like 1977, thats before the purge

Originally Posted by 0cks

now this is where things get confusing. since they are all in teh same time, that means that they all had to have been killed in the purge. If they survived then there would have been two of each of them when they originally came to the island on the plane
Yes but when the purge comes they'll have to die since they'll be coming back to the island.

Maybe that happens or they could leave on the sub since they know of the purge, at least I think.
But then again John comes back and maybe they change history this time, who knows, it's Lost and pretty unpredictable haha

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by 0cks

Yes but when the purge comes they'll have to die since they'll be coming back to the island.
They are time travelers all that doesn't apply to them

what year did ben first get to the island?...if he was a little boy he should be there during that time...why dont sawyer and juliet find him and murk his !!@
laugh.gif

This episode answered the MAJOR question that has been bugging me all season. The "3 year gap or not" question. So, there was a gap. Sawyer an co.were just living their "normal" lives in Dharma for 3 years as the O6 were in the real world. I really think I'm going to go back during this 2week break and re-watch S5, now that it will make MUCH more sense to me.

I loved this episode for some reason. It just seemed to flow good, and answered the time skipping very good to me.

Now, in 30 years (if they all live that long) there will be 2 of them on the island, unless they get off first, or are they stuck in another time dimension?

Originally Posted by baik

what year did ben first get to the island?...if he was a little boy he should be there during that time...why dont sawyer and juliet find him and murk his !!@
laugh.gif

That would be a great idea but......now "Old" Ben is on the Island. And I can GUARANTEE he won't let that happen
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom