LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Did I see Sun pull a gun on Kate?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff
My exact reaction tonight when it comes on.
laugh.gif

*cue MJ popcorn gif*
oh yes. now i just gotta sit through a bunch of boring classes & then i finally get to be reunited with my 1st love.

But i got a whole planned set up for tonight, going to the cafeteria, pickin up 2 double burgers, 1 sandwich, a bottle of mr. pibb, a couple desserts & imlocking my door, kicking my girl out the room.

nothing will ruin this night for me

Just locking up my spot in this thread...

My LOST routine:

- Jasmine Insense
- 42 inch Aquos
- Lean Chicken Tenders w/ Salad
- Dim light
- Recliner

I'm such a dork for this show... I can't wait.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just woke up. I have NOTHING to do today. I will be chilling sooooo harrrrrrrd waiting for this.
devil.gif
devil.gif

I gotta be careful today, I hit the post limit yesterday morning at 11.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I could possibly hit it in this post alone today.
laugh.gif

Heres the "official" promo poster for season 5...

LOST5.jpg

I rewatched the finale again last night just to be completely caught up. I have a feeling we're going to see Jack/Sun go at it sometime tonight. He HAS tobe the other person she blames for Jin's "death" (DEAD?). Maybe we'll see Desmond/Penny discuss where they are going to hide to stay awayfrom Widmore. If Widmore finds Desmond i'm sure he will use him to get back to the island.

I'm really intrigued to see what happens to the people still on the island and what happened when it MOVED. (IT MOVVVVEEEEEDDDDD SON). If the island goesback in time, and Charlotte lived/was born on the island could she possibly meet her parents and not know it?
eek.gif
eek.gif
What is Miles agenda? Why did he want to stay so bad?

Heres a crazy video some of you may not have seen. "Barracks" video from ComicCon. Candle/Halliwax is one of the craziest characters on this show,and this video is just CRAZY.
laugh.gif
"Time is not just OF the essence,it IS the essence." Is that Daniel's voice in the background? Anyways, just watch...

With "Because You Left" I REALLY hope we can see Locke as Bentham, but doubt that's gonna happen. Maybe Ben can shed some light on the situationon the island and what happened. Ben moved 11 months into the future when he turned the wheel, so the 06 had been off the island for almost a year at thispoint. I gotta know what else Ben was up to in that space between his arrival and confrontation of Jack at the funeral parlor. Can't wait to see what allthey have to do to get back to the island. It can't be something as simple as "hey we're together lets all high five and morph".
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, I guess that will do for now. I guess i've been rambling for a minute here.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Crazy EBW wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That�has to be Farrday.
eek.gif
�Telling him who the Pres willbe and the internet. He is the only person we know of�that had anything to do with time travel.

To the people who watch both�Lost and Fringe like myself, isn't it weird knowing what Broyles does on Fringe and�how hehas�popped up�in a mental institution to visit Hurley and a hospital to see Locke? JJ Abrams possibly correlating the shows or just more things to think aboutand have the viewers lose their minds?

��

laugh.gif
I had to stop watching Fringe because I didn't wanna make my mind go more blank than it already is due to LOST. I did like the show though, i'llprobably go back and watch it after its all said and done. With Daniel and his time travel stuff I can't even begin to start. I wanna see whatelectromagnetism has to do with the island. Like the fail safe key/wheel. I gotta understand everything about those and how it really went down. We don'tknow for sure if the island moved when Desmond turned the key do we?

Mang, watch the recap show tonight and i'm sure you'll remember a lot of questions you may have had.
laugh.gif

Is it just me, or does this feel like the last season? I know it isn't, but it feels like they are almost done with the story, and just knowing that wehave another season after this one is almost as exciting as the premiere tonight.
laugh.gif
Like what could POSSIBLY happen to have a cliffhanger at the end of thisseason?
eek.gif
That makes me so hype.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, the recap should help. 6 hrs and 45 minutes until the recap!!!!

I tell you something I totally forgot about was Walt. I still think he is going to play an important role.

I want to see more of Adaman (sp?) this season also.

You mean Matthew Abaddon? Yeah, creepy character for sure.

Walt has got to be brought back a few times. I hope they shot some scenes with him when he was younger and have had them on ice waiting for these episodes.That would be crack.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Getting closer every minute.
pimp.gif
I hate that i'm gonna miss UNC/Clemson tonight, but dudes gotta go back to the Island.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

You mean Matthew Abaddon? Yeah, creepy character for sure.

Walt has got to be brought back a few times. I hope they shot some scenes with him when he was younger and have had them on ice waiting for these episodes. That would be crack.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Getting closer every minute.
pimp.gif
I hate that i'm gonna miss UNC/Clemson tonight, but dudes gotta go back to the Island.
laugh.gif
Hell yeah.

Since he popped up in the finale lookin' old as hell.

And yeah Fringe is great. It's just weird if you were to watch all the episodes seeing how Broyles/Abaddon are eerily similar in both shows.

LOST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last November, I used a free Blockbuster mail subscription (like Netflix) and completed Seasons 1-4. Damn it, I couldn't stop watching this show, it'sjust so damned addictive.

If you can remember back in Season 2, my favorite episode is "The Last 48 Days" because of how they decided to edit the music and the abrupt cutting: The way they would mix the flashbacks of scenes you already saw with scenes you DIDN'T
eek.gif
pimp.gif
DAMN. It made simple parts of this episode--like showing Ana Lucia peering into the trap she created--HORRIFYING. I don't know, it's thelittle things that this series does that'll just do it for me!

Anyway, cheers to the new season FINALLY debuting! This is the first time of all 5 Seasons that I'm watching the show premiere new episodes while actuallybeing caught up!! LOL

Peace!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not living in the US, I'll be getting my Lost on a "delayed broadcast"... won't be able to join in the discussion.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom