LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Wednesdays are the $@#@.
Not too hyped for tonights episode, but it will deliver as always. (Most of the time at least)

Bout to go ball as usual on Wednesdays but i'll be watching this as soon as I get back. Can't WAITT FOR THIS ONE.

I saw somewhere about who was in this episode, and saw listings for French people, namely a "French Woman"....

I'm calling it that we see Rousseau in this episode tonight...

But I gotta stay away from this thread until I see it out here on the West Coast.

Peeeace!

An hour away .. I'll be back here tomorrow afternoon with comments.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This sig will have to do until I find out the web site I used to fade my signature. Does anybody know of one?

53 minutes away!!

I think they'll get to answers for most of the mysterious things on this show.

They had ideas for what was going to happen from the very beginning, so most of the mysteries that they throw in the show stem from those ideas that theyplanned on introducing later.

I doubt any of the things they've included on the show are just random weird things that they would decide how to tie in later, on the fly.

If they don't get to something, I'm sure it's not important anyway.

For example, they've said they won't explain what the numbers mean on the show. A little disappointing, but it's pretty trivial information. Itdoesn't mean that they won't explain what they were being used for - the real question.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Just noticed young Widmore has "Jones" written on his name tag....
Given the info from later in the episode, the Others just took the clothing and weaponry from the American soldiers that they killed - much asthey take the houses after they kill the DHARMA Initiative. That's why the Other chick is holding a WW2 rifle when she ambushes Daniel and crew, while therest of her group is holding bow and arrows.

This is how Lost tends to give up its answers... so many of the moderately important mysteries will probably be solved in this indirect way, I assume.That's how they'll start fitting everything in.

Something struck me as eerie while watching this repeat of last weeks episode. It might not mean anything now but when locke let's Widmore get away andsays "because he's one of my people"

Also their must have been a falling out between Faraday and his mom's because Faraday says to young Elie "you remind me of someone I used toknow" or something like that.

And does Richard ever wear different clothes? That conflict between the DI and the other must have been rough cuz the Richard was looking torn up when he met ayoung Ben in the Jungle but other than that dude has always looked clean cut.

ok i have a feelin they only time travel when wat ever they had to do in that time is done

ex. john tellin him to go see him when he was born was one of the things that needed to happen in that time for them to time travel again

wat yall think?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

ok i have a feelin they only time travel when wat ever they had to do in that time is done

ex. john tellin him to go see him when he was born was one of the things that needed to happen in that time for them to time travel again

wat yall think?
no i still think that there is some left, but it wont be nearly as frequent as it was before.

but still i want to know who knows that the baby isnt Kate's. besides anybody who was a reasonable amount of intelligence to realize that you cant givebirth to a baby after only 108 days

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

wat yall think?
no i still think that there is some left, but it wont be nearly as frequent as it was before.

but still i want to know who knows that the baby isnt Kate's. besides anybody who was a reasonable amount of intelligence to realize that you cant give birth to a baby after only 108 days
she said she was 6 months when they got on the plane

but i think it was ben just for the fact she didnt feel the need to go bac but now she will do anything to keep aaron which is gone make her run to those thatshe can turth well there all tryin to go back(for the most part)

and i dont believe anything is random now so to say that wat i said cant be right is wrong(
frown.gif
bully)

wat yall think?

but still i want to know who knows that the baby isnt Kate's. besides anybody who was a reasonable amount of intelligence to realize that you cant give birth to a baby after only 108 days

but i think it was ben just for the fact she didnt feel the need to go bac but now she will do anything to keep aaron which is gone make her run to those that she can turth well there all tryin to go back(for the most part)

and i dont believe anything is random now so to say that wat i said cant be right is wrong(
frown.gif
bully)
yes but wasnt she in federal custody when she got on the plane. she was being extradited to be tried for that murder, they all knew that she wasnt6 months pregnant. thas part of the reason i said a reasonably intelligent person would be able to know she's lying.

EDIT: the person that knows Kate isnt Aaron's father is definitely Widmore, i have no doubt in my mind that's who the lawyer represents. I'm prettysure that im forgetting the connection between WIdmore & Aaron's mother(forget her name), but i know that there is one

wat yall think?

but i think it was ben just for the fact she didnt feel the need to go bac but now she will do anything to keep aaron which is gone make her run to those that she can turth well there all tryin to go back(for the most part)

frown.gif
bully)
yes but wasnt she in federal custody when she got on the plane. she was being extradited to be tried for that murder, they all knew that she wasnt 6 months pregnant. thas part of the reason i said a reasonably intelligent person would be able to know she's lying.

EDIT: the person that knows Kate isnt Aaron's father is definitely Widmore, i have no doubt in my mind that's who the lawyer represents. I'm pretty sure that im forgetting the connection between WIdmore & Aaron's mother(forget her name), but i know that there is one
the dude that was bringing her back died so nobody other then the people on the plane and island would kno

wat yall think?

frown.gif
bully)
yes but wasnt she in federal custody when she got on the plane. she was being extradited to be tried for that murder, they all knew that she wasnt 6 months pregnant. thas part of the reason i said a reasonably intelligent person would be able to know she's lying.

EDIT: the person that knows Kate isnt Aaron's father is definitely Widmore, i have no doubt in my mind that's who the lawyer represents. I'm pretty sure that im forgetting the connection between WIdmore & Aaron's mother(forget her name), but i know that there is one
the dude that was bringing her back died so nobody other then the people on the plane and island would kno
come on now. so absolutely nobody had seen her, nobody knew about her "pregnancy", i just find that very hard to believe. but clearlysomebody knows that the baby isnt Kate's

ok now im getting really confused. But wouldnt that mean that the black horse theory is gone out the window?

but seriously this %#%* is getting crazy now, just all kinds of crazy thoughs running through my head

Okay so what are your guesses on what that light was that Locke saw?

1) We can say that it takes place during the time the Losties were on the island
2) Locke looks like he knows what it is and he seems scared of it?
3) Daniel asked Locke when in time they were?

So far no word on the Black Rock so it's up in the air like it always is.

OH +%$#, They were on the night that Boone died!!!!! When Locke was beating on the hatch door and Desmond turned the light on! CRAAAAAZZY $+% show!!!!

For the record....I typed that ^^^ prior to Locke and Sawyer speaking about it...lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom