Lou Dobbs calls Condoleeza Rice a Cotton picker

I saw this when it first aired. I was under the impression that he was going to refer to politicians as something along the lines of "cotton-pickingfools" or whatever. It was a bad mistake though lol and he caught himself. But I don't think Lou Dobbs is racist. People need to stop reaching. Thisis just like people calling him racists because he is very passionate about border control and illegal immigrants. Wanting to secure our borders does not equalbeing racist.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by Stylin On Yuku

Links? Examples? I don't watch his show.

Umm.. A link to the video is posted in the First post. It's in green so sort of difficult to see at first glance.
I was responding to the post above me. I meant a link of him attacking Hispanics in general. I watched the other link. Thanks for your super rad helpthough.

How is America more racially progressive than any other nation in the world?

Where do these talking heads come up with there type of statements?

Originally Posted by knightngale

smh.gif

now I know why he is always talking about the mexican border
indifferent.gif
His wife is "Mexican".

I'm not excusing what he said, but I don't believe he's a racist either.

I find that akin to some white people saying they aren't racist cause they have a black friend

smh.gif

now I know why he is always talking about the mexican border
indifferent.gif
His wife is "Mexican".

I'm not excusing what he said, but I don't believe he's a racist either.

I find that akin to some white people saying they aren't racist cause they have a black friend
True in a sense, but what self respecting woman would be married to a man that hates her people? Then again I don't know the woman...

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Links? Examples? I don't watch his show.

Umm.. A link to the video is posted in the First post. It's in green so sort of difficult to see at first glance.
I was responding to the post above me. I meant a link of him attacking Hispanics in general. I watched the other link. Thanks for your super rad help though.

Oh okay, I had trouble seeing the link at first so I thought maybe you did as well. Anyway your welcome for my non help
laugh.gif

True in a sense, but what self respecting woman would be married to a man that hates her people? Then again I don't know the woman...

I recently say a segment where a mexican/Irish woman was married to an Asian man who had some pretty racially insensitive idea towards all races. It isdefinitely possible.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

How is America more racially progressive than any other nation in the world?

Where do these talking heads come up with there type of statements?

dam I was beginning to believe I was the only one who caught this. I posted it, and someone totally missed the boat when responding to it
smh.gif

**edit,I don't know if ya'll listen to Condi's speech he's referring to--but she was sayin' some pretty Trill stuff
pimp.gif
My girl is black after all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom