LOUD clothing 2012 Spring/summer launch

Hi guys, we launched our official collection for Spring/Summer 2012 yesterday (%%%$), and NT completely slipped my mind, but I would still love some views, feedback, and hopefully purchases from the NT fam, so please visit our site and keep in more items are to come  www.theloudpack.com, follow us on twitter and like us on facebook (links are on the homepage of the site), thanks for reading. 

So you really gonna try to get rich of one shirt? No hate but come on dog. No disrespect but is that a man or women?

nice website & photography.  styles look different than most of what's out.

this tanktop is dope
summer1.jpg

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

So you really gonna try to get rich of one shirt? No hate but come on dog. No disrespect but is that a man or women?

I was wondering the same. Anyways, good luck with your line, and this topic. Hopefully it goes better than last time

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

^ There is more than one shirt available and plenty more on the way, thanks for your response though

i think he was exaggerating....but u only have 3 designs for the spring 2012 "line". I do like the simple look and colors.

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

^ There is more than one shirt available and plenty more on the way, thanks for your response though

i think he was exaggerating....but u only have 3 designs for the spring 2012 "line". I do like the simple look and colors.
We have a lot of designs that we are releasing gradually because their manufacturing & shipping turnaround time are different

Gallery section is a little weird. Why not just have the items and leave it at that? Site is a little funky. You can do so much more with webfonts, typekit, or @font-face CSS properties than using that custom font as a .png or .jpg.

As far as the images of the products, they're okay. But some of those models look downright disgusting.

30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] at yall clowning the dude. OP, you might need to be more creative and have more variety, but good luck with everything. [/color]

thanks for replying and all your suggestions will be considered, and I'm glad you took the time to read our about me (even just for laughs lol)
don't forget to follow us on twitter and like us on facebook to get more laughs (links are on the homepage of the site)

laugh.gif
at that mission statement. Be real y'all just thought naming your
clothing line after loud or the loud pack was cool. Anyway keep grinding
OP and good luck

Back
Top Bottom