Loud Idiots in the Library Unappreciation Vol. This Place is for STUDYING

I understand that people come in here to get away from the pouring rain, but...

When you sit there giggling loudly for 20 minutes with your girl in the study area, it makes it one hell of a hard thing for everyone else to study.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Anyone else ever have this problem?

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Just tell them to be quiet politely or move?

i'd move but my essay's about 50% done right now on this computer
ohwell.gif

not sure if it's worth talking to them, seeing as i'm out of here in an hour... or maybe that's just me being a coward.
frown.gif

If you have access to a computer, put some music on and tune them out. Let the man have fun with his girl in peace.

Flash drive ftw ^

forgot my usb drive at the apt today, so i just emailed it to my blackberry and gave up.
ohwell.gif

time to hunt down another open lab station

/thread

at my old CC dudes would bring in systems and play Madden on the TVs in the study booths
smh.gif

Let's just say there were A LOT of "OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" "HIT STICK!" "TOUCHDOWN +*%+*!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

at my old CC dudes would bring in systems and play Madden on the TVs in the study booths
smh.gif

Let's just say there were A LOT of "OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" "HIT STICK!" "TOUCHDOWN +*%+*!"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just tell them to shut up. you could get a lot done in an hour. but what really annoys me is when im getting no signal in the library and i see dudes overthere watching movies and playing games and !@%@.

Originally Posted by HJDM

Flash drive ftw ^

forgot my usb drive at the apt today, so i just emailed it to my blackberry and gave up.
ohwell.gif

time to hunt down another open lab station

/thread

Godd luck, get it done

smh.gif

Let's just say there were A LOT of "OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" "HIT STICK!" "TOUCHDOWN $+%$$!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

smh.gif

Let's just say there were A LOT of "OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" "HIT STICK!" "TOUCHDOWN $+%$$!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Funniest thing I read all day.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

If you have access to a computer, put some music on and tune them out. Let the man have fun with his girl in peace.

Hes not typing his paper in a club. The loud people are in the library. Thats part of the problem today, people think only of themselves and not how theiraction are affecting others.

There's a library by me where police (posted security guy) will actually give high school rabble the boot if they're loud. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom