Loud Idiots in the Library Unappreciation Vol. This Place is for STUDYING

Originally Posted by Gordonson

If you have access to a computer, put some music on and tune them out. Let the man have fun with his girl in peace.

dumbest thing ive read all day

thankfully it doesn't happen much at the library i go to in the reading rooms. it's hella annoying when it happens though, unappreciated

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

There's a library by me where police (posted security guy) will actually give high school rabble the boot if they're loud. Good stuff.
That's actually
pimp.gif
right there.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Originally Posted by Gordonson

If you have access to a computer, put some music on and tune them out. Let the man have fun with his girl in peace.

Hes not typing his paper in a club. The loud people are in the library. Thats part of the problem today, people think only of themselves and not how their action are affecting others.
Seriously. I hated that as a student. People don't think about the others around them.

And to those suggesting an iPod or music, not everyone can do work with music on. I couldn't. Some people prefer music, some prefer a lot of backgroundnoise and some prefer quiet.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

at my old CC dudes would bring in systems and play Madden on the TVs in the study booths
smh.gif

Let's just say there were A LOT of "OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" "HIT STICK!" "TOUCHDOWN +*%+*!"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

hahahha me and 10 friends would play uno in the library.....
and laugh loud as hell.....
we would see people leave and say.... its the uno gang again....... HATERS! i passed Gen. Physics tho!
HOLLA

Last year the CC I was at it was always noisy. Not I'm at a Black CC. Quiet than a mutha.

Back
Top Bottom