Louis Vuitton Monogram Wallet Legit Check

Just received this as a gift. Really hope it's not fake. Purchased at a vintage store. $125. My girl still has the receipt, and I will be returning it ifit's fake. How can you tell if it's real/fake?

Pics:

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

yo you a dude with them dsls?
please refrain. why did you notice my lips before the wallet in the first place...
nerd.gif
[kanye] you looooooooose [kanye]

i'm thinking that's fake man. that LV card shouldn't look like that i don't think.

you need to post more pics though...

post it in the designer clothes thread in the showcase forum, you will get a better answer there.

I'd give you an L but you already have it on your hat

j/k, I can't tell, so neither would most people so you should be straight

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

please refrain. why did you notice my lips before the wallet in the first place...
nerd.gif
red is the first color on the spectrum that humans notice [kanye] you looooooooose [kanye]

Originally Posted by Derek916

nerd.gif
red is the first color on the spectrum that humans notice [kanye] you looooooooose [kanye]

Owned.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikes06

nerd.gif

Owned.
pimp.gif
Perhaps....
eyes.gif

Regardless....
Refrain from commenting on my....lips...
roll.gif

nerd.gif

So you always look at men's lips. Gotcha.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

why buy something that you're not 100% on

dudes like this deserve to get took

Maybe if you read the first few lines, you would have read that I did not buy it myself...
nerd.gif

Just received this as a gift. Really hope it's not fake. Purchased at a vintage store. $125. My girl still has the receipt, and I will be returning it if it's fake. How can you tell if it's real/fake?

Pics:

I agree to take it to an LV store and ask their opinion or even better ask to see if they have the same wallet and compare it for yourself.

compared to my wallet it looks fake ....i bought mine at neiman marcus...and it says its made from spain

I have one just like that, but yours look a little off for some reason. May just be the picture, but I would take it to the LV store.

I love my LV wallet btw, after 4 years, still looks brand new

Originally Posted by Rightguard

compared to my wallet it looks fake ....i bought mine at neiman marcus...and it says its made from spain
When did you purchase yours?
From what I've read, it may read France, Spain, Italy, Germany and the US. If this is an older authentic piece, than the stamp WILL look different from thenewer ones... I guess I'll go to the LV store 2morrow.... Let's hope I don't get treated... If I do, I'm thinking about buying a belt on spotso i don't look so bad...
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom