LOUISVILLE, KY heads

aight guys. we might not have enough info to help me on this one.. but im plan on copping 2 of the XX3s on black friday, and the 3rd acouple weeks after. Whichis going to be easier to find after acouple of weeks? im thinking cop the UNC and Motorsports and then the Chicago a couple weeks later? Will champs be gettingall 3 Joe? Or is any place in louisville going to get all 3? let me know something guys so I have a game plan ready for black friday

yeah all shoe stores have layaway Tyler just sometimes they won't let you use it on new js. Idk everone policy on it though. I heard the Chicagos are gonnabe a little more limited. Idk of we will get any. We usually get nothing good. Although we will be getting 200 XI/XII packs.

200 is alot of packs for champs. that including kids? finish line in jeff must be getting atleast 500 then.

guess jb is expecting this pack to do some damage. it is right around christmas time also. looks like they wont be that hard to get here.

Yeah I think that is including kids sizes but thats still a crazy amount for us since we usually dont even get the packs.

So I was waiting to announce it til I had some professional pics made, but I now present you Tanner Joseph Homeister.

b8515243e87b53a3cb93f141a38e369e5aeaa6b.pjpg
5c5359da4bc6e658764053eea45f4abc0b41084.pjpg

Fatherhoos pretty amazing. Easie than expected. All in all pretty fun. Plus he looks just like me which is
pimp.gif

PON you got you a kid? and your still goin to high school and workin? NICE bro. btw whos the baby mama, maybe i know her.

Congrats.

He is adorable in his little jordan gear.

Fatherhood is a wonderful, life changing event. you can prepare for it all you want, but it is on the job training at the end of the day !

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Congrats.

He is adorable in his little jordan gear.

Fatherhood is a wonderful, life changing event. you can prepare for it all you want, but it is on the job training at the end of the day !

Thanks man. Its def different now.

Her name is Meghan, I doubt you know her Tyler, but I think her brother graduated the same year as you. Rex Stivers?

nah idk a Rex, but the name Stivers sounds really fimiliar. Is she from Louisville? Maybe I went to middle school or something with her because that namereally sounds like I know it for some odd reason.

Damn Ponr...Seems like it was yesterday when you were askin for advice about this...Time flys for sure. Congrats on the baby.
Are you workin tonight...I think I might hit up the mall. I got 4 more days off then back to work.

Ha. Can't wait for Spoos to tell you his age. Your kid is already rocking heat, congrats! Got a few kicks in the forum, check em out.

1zp2poo.jpg

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

Ha. Can't wait for Spoos to tell you his age. Your kid is already rocking heat, congrats! Got a few kicks in the forum, check em out.

1zp2poo.jpg

sick.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks man. If only you wore a size or 2 bigger.....

Congrat Pon i wish you and your son the best,I ask that you do one thing for me and that is no matter what happens with you and your baby mother please stay inthat young mans life,Tanner will always need a role model in his life so be there no matter what.Pon any young man can make a baby but a real MAN is therethrough the good the bad and the ugly,So i ask please be there.I have three children and i have always been there for them,I"am a DAD for LIFE.Enough saidi did not know that there were 3 pairs of 23 comeing out on nov 28.The bulls colorway is limited to 2000 and something pairs and they are saying that everystore will not get them man that reminds me of the DMP when they came out there was only suppose to be 2500 pair of them release. Like Mike said i would put apair in layaway at footaction so i would not miss out on a pair.Pon are you guys getting the retro 1 this week,Hey Cory what about you guys
laugh.gif

I will Tony. Thanks man

We didnt get the 1s, but like I said we never get anything so im not sure on the availability.

Spoos you and your wife are the nicest people. My coworkers thought yall were family or something haha. What size did you need in that shirt?

So I guess im not gonna make the Banksy (monkey) one since it seems to be the least popular for now.

So right now I got:'

Tony-frank T alice T 2x

D-frank T alice T xl

Mike-frank T alice T xl hoody 2x

Veezy-frank alice and banksy (if made) L

Spoos-2x
Anyone else?

Tony- They aren't even on the release date list for any of the footlockers or foot actions, so no. lol

Joe- You all used to get everything....when your old manager was there and before fusions were created.

ay Joe, I'll take all 3 of the tees in a Large, including the monkey tee, i personally like that one. But i wont be able to get em from you untilthanksgiving when i come home from school..

If they run like JB shirts gimmie a XL...If not just get me a XXL...Thanks bro...It was nice chattin with ya again...

Back
Top Bottom