LOUISVILLE, KY heads

The orange does set the shoe off nicely.

Its not that big of a deal Tyler, they are going to get creased anyway when i wear them. I will just stuff them really tight and keep it moving.

Nice Scoop Mike...colorway looks awesome. My condolences to your toe box. Hope I get a good pair.

I gotta wait a bit to scoop some of these retro's from nike, just got a new phone that hurt my pockets.

I'm going to wait for the BP3 to hit stores before I listen to it as well. I've only heard good things about it so far.

I can't quit listening to this new Trey Songz cd lol

373353320.jpg

YESSAAHH!!!!

^ Nice lol.

I gotta get those Hyperize, hopefully they throw the UK on the tongue to match my hyperdunks.

as much as I hate UK, I must admit, all of their Nike clothing/shoes are sick. I cant wait for the day Louisville leaves Adidas.

^ They aint leavin adidas....trust me.

If they ever were with nike, they would have some dope *$# unis though....blk/red is always nice.

^ well I dont see us leaving anytime soon but we arent as strongly connected as we was. Reason we went to Adidas was because of the relationship Pitino andSonny had, now that Sonny screwed us and convinced Jeremy Tyler to go to Europe, I aint to sure how good their relationship is now days
laugh.gif

Someone please confirm this or give me some more info. I should/would have known about this ;

Jay-Z
The Bank of Kentucky Center
Highland Heights, KY
Sat, Oct 10, 2009 08:00 PMCourtesy of ticketmaster.com.

If this is true its on, Plus Ghostface in Lexington in November !

is shaheens in portland gunna get the space jams, if so how many pairs
i stopped buy there today to pick up some shoes
i kno its prolly in this thread somewhere but i didnt feel like searchin

Yessir...anybody see jerry smith's twitter. Good news coming in the next week or two supposedly.

BTW, Burke has a lot of work to do at QB. I wasn't impressed at all.

Yeah Corey I did. That's where I got the pic from. But yeah I'm excited to see who it is...

"@JerrySmith34: WOW! what anight... 2 5star recruits ready to commit.. I've done my Job... It don't get no betterrrrr lol.. GOODNIGHT!!!!"

^ nah Harris wasnt here this weekend. I am thinking Teague and maybe one of the Chicago Duo? Even though they said they was a "package deal" I knowone was really high on Louisville while the other wasnt to sure yet.

EDIT: Actually here is who was here this weekend Rod Odom, Zach Price, Wayne Blackshear, Mike Shaw, Teague and Macari Brooks.
Odom is a 3 star
Price is a 4 star
Blackshear was the one really high on UL, he is a 5 star.
Shaw is a 4 star.
Teague we all know he is a 5 star
and Brooks isnt really on anybodys radar, he plays HS ball with the Chicago duo and basically just tagged along this weekend. I believe he is a 3 star.

So if we have 2 5 stars about to commit after this weekend, it can only be Blackshear and Teague because they was the only 5 stars here. Plus Harris has us andUK having in home visits this month, and then will cut his list down from about 15 to 5. From what I am hearing, UL has been gaining ALOT of ground on this kidas well.

Back
Top Bottom