LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I attempted to get the space jam sb's, but home skate shop lied. They told me they had 29 pairs, but I only saw like 14 pairs go out the store. A small portion of the buyers there were resellers anyways.... -.-

New Pickups June/July...Lets get this thread goin again smh

397932463.jpg

397932464.jpg

397932482.jpg

397932465.jpg

397932475.jpg

397933189.jpg

397932472.jpg

397932471.jpg

397932473.jpg

397932467.jpg

397932454.jpg

397932460.jpg

I'm going to be in the 'Ville in a few weeks visiting some family and it was mentioned about going to the "Louisville Mega Cavern". Anybody ever been to this? Is it fun? Is the zip-lining any good? I've never been zip-lining but I've always wanted to try it and was wondering if it's worth checking out at this place or is it a waste of time/$$$? Just looking for a heads up.

Thanks.

nice pick ups dmoney!!!

& brum, i haven't been there but i heard it's pretty interesting. i might try and go sometime in the near future just to check it out.

what up fellas..1st of all DMoney I salute u my man..2ndly, jus wanted to you all know that Louisville now has a boutique ..Established Boutique is the name..come through check us out from 11-7 226 W. Muhammad Ali @GetEstablished

Brum, I have never been to the Mega Cavern, and the ziplining is a brand new thing. I hope to go check it out before the winter, so if you go please let me know how it is.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

nice pickups/wears ^
Thanks D.
Binny - welcome man. 

I was trying to figure out what happened, been creeping in here lately and I look up and it had jumped 2 pages 
laugh.gif
. So who works at what stores here in town? I need a connect or four 
nerd.gif
 Haha, feel free to PM me, I'd appreciate it.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I would tell you, but you gotta give me some OG runners and those OG Griffeys
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 You wear a 10.5/11? 
tongue.gif

DMONEY - very nice man, lots of good stuff.

My only pickups of late:

Glad to have these again, sold them once before.

11wgitz.jpg

And I got these a couple weeks ago, but just finished cleaning/touching them up:

10rr913.jpg

Need to take an updated Diamond Fury set pic now. 

Recent wears:

2m29mpy.jpg

xfnaiw.jpg

2v9wxdw.jpg

33ljvx3.jpg

sompaf.jpg

I had really been looking forward to these emerald Griffeys for a long time, and just found out my buddy w/ a swoosh account doesn't have it anymore 
ohwell.gif
 Guess I'm passing for now.

^ Thanks Tyler, appreciate it 
wink.gif

So who's getting the emerald griffeys here in town? J Mall? Swoosh connect #2 lost his too 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Today:

5l3ofo.jpg

^ Yeah, they're quite nice. This is actually my second time getting this exact pair. 
laugh.gif
 I bought them and my book of one 87s when a buddy in VA was getting rid of some stuff because he needed the cash. I had them for several months, and then he was trying to find another pair. I wasn't sure I wanted to keep them, so I sold them back to him. And now this time, he decided they were a little too snug, so I bought them back from him. Stupid 
laugh.gif
I think I'm hanging onto them this time 
wink.gif
. What size do you need? I'll keep an eye out 
nerd.gif

I heard you went down to Shaheen's and cleaned out the vintage runners too, lol smh

If I hear of anybody letting go of a 10, I'll let you know. 
wink.gif

And no, I did not clean out Shaheen's.
laugh.gif
 I dug around a bit through what was left, but nothing in my size unfortunately. There were some cool ACGs still around, but all too small. 

Originally Posted by larrivee7

If I hear of anybody letting go of a 10, I'll let you know. 
wink.gif

And no, I did not clean out Shaheen's.
laugh.gif
 I dug around a bit through what was left, but nothing in my size unfortunately. There were some cool ACGs still around, but all too small. 
Nice to meet you today, bro. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Yeah, you too man. I've been crazy busy, and haven't even had a chance to take any pics yet. But thanks again, I really appreciate it. 
wink.gif

^ What's up man? Where do you go to school?
Finally got ahold of these recently, quite pleased with them. Thanks again bro 
wink.gif

20ztvu8.jpg

Already made a minor adjustment 
nerd.gif
 Much better:

rc6heh.jpg

Been wearing these a lot lately:

wi4u1t.jpg

xfnaiw.jpg

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

So, who's dropping the coin on the Air Mags? What a slap in the face.
I can't agree more! I know it's for a good cause, but they could have raised just as much, if not more money, if it was a limited release and charged 300.00 to 500.00 for them. I would have spent that bread easily, but 5 stacks for some shoes, umm no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom