LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Z, I got you if you come to lex for a day or two. My roommate just graduated and moved back to Louisville.

A double major, and accomplished it in 3.5 yrs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Z, I got you if you come to lex for a day or two. My roommate just graduated and moved back to Louisville.

A double major, and accomplished it in 3.5 yrs.
pimp.gif

HNS.

For those asking about the Concords in Lexington.  I can provide a little insight, but know that from what I've heard anything could change.

I have no idea on quantities anywhere, but from what I've heard All Sports is getting them and will open at Midnight.  HOH will open @ 5am, and Finishline will be opening at 6 am.  I'd assume Oneness will get them, and I think they usually do midnight releases, but I have no idea if that will be the case this time or not.

Brum90 I appreciate you sharing your information. As of now, it looks as if I will be staying in Louisville for this release. Hoping on a hookup for one pair, Mom and Pop shop for another.

That is assuming I cannot order any online at midnight, which chances are always slim on that.

In general, how is Oneness? I heard some KSR talking about them the other day. First I haev heard of that store. They were not in Lex when i lived down there a few years ago.

Originally Posted by Brum90

For those asking about the Concords in Lexington.  I can provide a little insight, but know that from what I've heard anything could change.

I have no idea on quantities anywhere, but from what I've heard All Sports is getting them and will open at Midnight.  HOH will open @ 5am, and Finishline will be opening at 6 am.  I'd assume Oneness will get them, and I think they usually do midnight releases, but I have no idea if that will be the case this time or not.
Thanks, think I might try my luck on midnight online instead of trying the stores.

hey how's everyone doing? haven't posted in a couple of months but now i have more free time, so i'll be on here!!

anyone know of any mom and pops stores around the louisville area?

How'd everyone do with the concords? I missed out. Tried online with no luck. J-mall, no luck. My local sleeper spot, no luck. Praying for a restock

missed out badly, went to 3 malls that morning. hopefully i can still cop from a restock. anyone have  info on a size 13 or 14 is greatly appreciated

I got 3 pairs from Jefferson Mall.
Two pairs off NDC.

My boy got me two pairs from NDC but one got canceled for some reason but he got me a pair from his store as well.

So, 7 pairs total. 2 for myself, and the rest for friends whom have looked out for me.

By far the biggest Jordan Release I can recall.

Did you have people hold your jeff mall pairs? Every store that morning cliamed to be out of nearly every size, the second the lines started

I ended up passing on them. Sounds like I would have had a tough time here in Lex, supposedly there were 900+ people @ Fayette Mall trying their luck.

I've never in my entire life seen so many damn resellers for a retro on Craigslist in Lex. Can't say that I'm surprised though. Just sucks that resellers have ruined it for the OG true sneakerheads IMO. I just wanted one pair.
frown.gif

hey does anyone know of anyone restoring sneakers in town? I got some Aqua VIII's that need some work on the suede and paint...

I'm looking for a pair of black & red 4's sz 9.5 or 10, pref cdp because I want to wear them. Hit me up if you or someone you know has a pair they want to get rid of.

I got some Jordans Im trying to get rid of. They r all like new. PM if interested n I can text u some pics.
2006 Military 4, sz10.5, 200 obo
2006 fire red 3, sz10.5, 150 obo
2007 playoff 8, sz10.5, 140 obo
stealth 23s sz 10 185obo
and i got some air max 24/7 white, black, grey , sz10.5, 165 obo

Anyone have the scoop on anything good at the Louisville Nike outlet? Like Air maxes, frees, lunars, etc.???

I might be up that way this weekend and wondering if it's worth stopping by.......

February will be crazy! What all do you all plan on copping? I'm going to try to be as simple as I can and lay off as much as I can.

Back
Top Bottom