LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I'll probably be looking to sell my other pair or use it as trade bait. Only because I have 2001's DS. Glad to see you all got yours.

Spoos you get them?

Nice Hat Dunkahollik
Naw. I would have got em if they were released here but with the kids school registration and stuff, couldn't see myself paying more thanretail.

chenged my mind about the space jams, earlier pics looked like cdp mold, but the pics on promo-shoes and a couple other sites actual look halfway decent,atleast theres a little patent leather on these unlike the CDP 11. %**! was so low....

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

chenged my mind about the space jams, earlier pics looked like cdp mold, but the pics on promo-shoes and a couple other sites actual look halfway decent, atleast theres a little patent leather on these unlike the CDP 11. %**! was so low....

That may be the only shoe I buy all year. Have to see more pics first though. I'll probably break down and get the atlantics

Hey guys. Gonna unload some shoe in the buy/sell in the next couple days. If anyone is interested let me know. You can come to the house and check em out inperson or I'll send ya some pics to your e-mail. Nothing is DS but all are real nice shape except maybe the Fire Red 3s. They are peeling abit on themidsole.
SZ 11
White Red 14s
Black Red 22s
Eggplant foams

SZ 10.5
Fire red 3s
true blue jordunks
Custom Harbour 3s

SZ 11.5
Dawn of the dead Trainer 1 SBs

Does anybody know of any stores (online or retail) that are selling the tennis ball hypermax? I just saw on sneakerfiles that they are dropping at quickstrikeaccounts.

They were an international release only, but Nike decided to drop em stateside.

not too bad quality on these at all.. and where'd u get that info Tyler?? I havent seen it on any of the blogs I check.. but i hope they do..

of90fl.jpg

Nice Eric.

Glad you like yours as well D.

I think the quality on these is great. These are only rumored for a possible '10 release. I haven't been this hyped on a Jordan shoe in a while

Here's mine....2nd pair came today.
288mmqf.jpg
Might trade or sell a pair not sure yet.

Nice pick-ups D, Eezy, & Mj.

Happy to see you guys got a pair, or pairs !
smokin.gif

D, please hit me up and let me know if and when you guys are getting the trainer's . If anyone else see's them out please don't hesitate to informme either. I haven't been getting out like i use too.

^ pretty sure hes talkin about the total orange Trainer SC....Ill hit u up as soon as they get em mike....

Ill let yall know the exact break down of sizes that shaheens is gettin of the space jams, ill check it out on saturday. I know its 18 pair in mens....then 3or 4 probably gone to employees, so that leaves 14 or 15 pair for everybody else. Ill find out....

Back
Top Bottom