LOUISVILLE, KY heads

What up Louisville heads? I'm not a big name on here, but I am cool with Corey if that helps haha. I'm in this John Wall ZigSlash contest on Reebok.com, and I need to stay in the top 10 until December 10th. Right now I'm 9th out of about 5000+. I'm from Bardstown, which is basically Louisville's little brother. If you guys don't mind, click the link below to view my shoe, and feel free to like it via Facebook, down at the bottom rigth. All the help counts. THANKS GUYS! HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!

http://www.reebok.com/US/...om-shoes/product/1814226

Just cause I don't post that much anymore don't think I'm not constantly lurking.

The South Beach Lebron's are so sick in person. Love my pair.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Does anyone in Louisville want some copper foamposites size 11?? they've been worn two times amongst dry weather, but were indoors for most of wear time. I kept really good care of them, and really loved them as they were a gift; things have happened since then and i'd really like to get rid of them. As close to DS as they could possibly be!!! Letting them go for cheap as soon as possible! please send fair offers, but any offer beats no offer! Would post pics but I am at school and in the middle of bball season so I can't get home soon. If you would like to see them though you can meet people at my crib and check them out or buy them. Please help me out and get rid of these and I'll help you out with a good price. Thanks guys.

Don't know about u guys here but I missed out on the flint release of 05 (didn't care too much for the color) so I had double up on the re-re-release on Friday. copped both on discount so good day for me!!

Yeah I have the '05 pair DS but I copped this release as well. couldn't pass on the discount. Still salty these don't have any 3m in them. Bring on the white/red XIII's and Playoff's. Playoff's are my grails.
pimp.gif

Whats up fellas, I got a couple brand new ipod's for sale. A 32gb touch for $250 and an 8gb touch for $200. Both are 4th generation (newest one with the camera). The retail price for them is 300 and 230, so you can save some money if you were planning on copping one for yourself or as a christmas gift. Hit me or my bro up if you're interested in one.

^Who's all camping out for CG11s? We should do a meet up afterwards or some %@$ like that, grab a coffee or sm.

i'm down to grub after a long campout for CG's... I've only met a handful of you guys on here personally anyways. ha.

still trying to push these copper foams. VNDS and any offer is better than no offer! trust me when i say, "I WANT THEM GONE!"

I have 2 pairs of Cool Greys locked up already, working on a 3rd
pimp.gif

I got a bunch of shoes for sale if anyone is interested.

Size 8
OG DS Bred 11s.

Size 10.5
Kobe 5 Aways
Kobe 5 Inlines
CB94 Black/Purple
Cool Grey Spiz'ikes
Raging Bull Pack
CDP 5/18

Size 11
P-Rod 2 white/cement/blue
Supra purple suede
Jordan 13 lows All white
Nike Flight Lite white/neon

Size 11.5
SB Toki Mids

Hit me up if anyone is interested. I need em gone asap.

If anybody would want to or knows anyone who would want to trade me a pair of last years spacejams for a pair of the CGs I would basically wake up, go stand in line for you then deliver them to you
laugh.gif
... I need another pair of SJs. And I wear 9.5-10.5 btw

Is umm anybody getting the doerenbecher 3s this Saturday?? If so, the from where??

Right now I have peeps tryin to look out for me bc I gotta work

Originally Posted by zyr12

Im in the A so I'm camping out..

R u talking about the 3s or the CGs?? The last I heard from a niketown employee down there is that they don't carry b-ball shoes anymore jus running n tech. Is that true??

They still carry QS and NikeTown exclusives, back in October they had Pearl Pros and some other Jordan sneakers, but the main theme/merchandises are Nike Running.

But I called about the DB3s, they are carrying them.

Back
Top Bottom