Love/Hate--Irish version of The Wire/Sopranos

It's like a mixture of the two.... basically it's a crime family drama set in Dublin. I am HOOKED! Got on to it because it was advertised on Hulu and it's got my dude from 'Misfits' in it.

Check it out.

View media item 224428
supposed to be 2 new eps every Friday but I don't see any today :frown:

^

once you get past them dam ascents this **** def sucks you in :wow: :wow:
They have seasons one and two on Hulu (which is how I found out about it ) I think it's only for Plus members tho.

ive been championing this show in any uk related thread, good to see someone else is into it as well. this season is getting good.

fn nidge weasel :smh: .

if you like love/hate you might want to give top boy a chance too, to me its also kinda like the wire, but its set in the manor/projects of east london.

oh, and ruth negga :smokin

View media item 190817View media item 190816

Last edited:
ive been championing this show in any uk related thread, good to see someone else is into it as well. this season is getting good.

fn nidge weasel :smh: .

if you like love/hate you might want to give top boy a chance too, to me its also kinda like the wire, but its set in the manor/projects of east london.

oh, and ruth negga :smokin

View media item 190817View media item 190816

where can I watch the third season!? Hulu didn't update like they usually do.... they only have 1 and 2. I know there was a season 3 too cuz I google'd it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom