Love King is The Dreams best album, fact or fiction?

FACT.."Take Care Of Me" "Feb Love" "Turnt Out" "Love King" "Sex Intelligent" and the remix still get heavy play.....but his whole catalog is tough and still gets play from me. New album is needed ASAP.

alot of people hate this album but i love it. i do agree Love VS money tells more of a story from front to back

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Fiction.

Very good album, but LvM told a great story from song to song. Plus LvM has everyone's favorite Dream song, Fancy on there.
Negative
February Love >>> Fancy

Only hear people on NT talking about Fancy

Fancy>>>>>Any Song that The-Dream has sung/written...

Dead Serious....

Dream is one of the few artists where any of his albums can be argued as the best. IMO However its LvM, LK=LH, 1977 but this will change I'm sure lol

Might download "1977" jus' off the strength that someone said it's his best work.

Haven't heard "1977" yet.

Love King is his best and my most played.
Love vs. Money 2nd most played. Right Side of My Brain
sick.gif

1977 on some other type stuff.. insight. first half of album >
Love Hate, got me listening and stayed on deck that entire summer.

4 for 4 bout to be 5 for 5.

Theyre all GOATs.

Only way I could keep from driving myself crazy by comparing them to each other.

Originally Posted by Regis

Theyre all GOATs.

Only way I could keep from driving myself crazy by comparing them to each other.

this but love king was just so amazing, yet he said it was rushed. imagine if he put all his time into
eek.gif

i mess with the dream extra heavy, my most played is love vs money, but as always, no artist can ever top there freshmen release

Back
Top Bottom