Love Me Some Spinach Dip, Im Addicted to Houston's....!

My favorite restuarant of all time, Hawaiian Steak and Spinach dip, never tried much of anything else. I know NT loves this place

355.jpg

menu1.jpg

Easily my favorite restaurant off all time too! !*@+%+ love that place! MUCH APPRECIATED!!

If you want some secret %##+- ask for the Flying Chicken Platter and get some of there buttermilk garlic ranch on the side. That %##+ is
pimp.gif

Also, their artichokes are the best I've ever had- neither of these are on the menu.

Ribs and Burgers are also
pimp.gif

Houston's is a chain restaurant?? I used to eat at the one by the piers in SF when I worked near there.

The only thing besides the mac and cheese I like from Boston Market. They got some funky chicken cant mess with it.

that Hawaiian steak is somethin serious! went there a few saturdays ago.
the house salad and chili is real good too.

ohh and the crab cakes are the best i ever had!

I love Houston's!

I usually get the Hickory Burger or the Sashimi Tuna Salad. I have a friend that is crazy about the Salmon Dip, she has to get it every time we go.

The Carmelized Onion soup and the Oysters St. Charles are also very good.

Ive never heard of them but 13 dollars for a grilled chicken salad.......sounds more expensive than other places.

Man, my favorite place too. Haven't been in a while tho, but the prime rib is where it's at.

Never had a bad meal there.

Back
Top Bottom