love or money? VOL. pick one...

Just a random though I had.... Would you rather be with a girl who got money..millions...and she doesn't respect you,flirts with other guys,and yourrelationship isn't very meaningful..but yur with her cause yu want the money OR Would you rather be with a girl that has no money..and she's like noother,passionate,very real and truthful,caring,etc.. As for me,I'd go with the second one..I'm currently in a serious relationship with a girl thatisn't wealthy or from a wealthy family....but she is my dream girl. Discuss....

Dude... the 2nd one is so much easier than the first one.

This world is not this extreme.

I think @ the end of the day, everyone will be with the one their suppose to be with.

True love is 1 outta 1. Get it?

dont believe in true love... ---> money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Al Audi

money isnt everything and money doesnt buy true love.
"they say money isn't everything, you @@%*%$+ right ninja its the only thing"-po
pimp.gif

I would take number 2

maybe

then again I can just milk the 1st dry then bounce.........I'm going with the first buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I think @ the end of the day, everyone will be with the one their suppose to be with.

Good point,but I gotta say,there are some ppl out there who does not believe in true love,not one bit

This is stupid cause the second is the only choice. The first one would kill me on the inside like what Oprah did to Steadman

You never see that man smile when he was married

BUT

for it to work best people need a balance, finances is a major part of divorces......

Life is crazy right.

How bout I marry the one w/ money, divorce her, get half her funds then marry the one I love then I'm good money. Vol- Loop hole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
jk

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Money, women only "love" u if u have money anyway lol

not all women

as much as i like material things, itll get old quick if you dont have love in your life.

call me crazy but BALANCE is key to to life.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

wishful thinking.

divorce rates in the united states at an all time high.

as for OP, i would obviously choose choice two. i pity anyone who would truthfully choose 1, unless they had severe commitment issues. either way, if you needmoney that badly, make it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom