Lovecraft Country | Cancelled By HBO

I'm guessing this soul sucking sex spirit sees Atticus' whole life and he doesn't die or spares him?

I'm guessing this soul sucking sex spirit sees Atticus' whole life and he doesn't die or spares him?

question is when does she show up stateside.. gotta assume that’s coming, I think.. maybe.. I got no clue and the preview was no help

going go look up stuff on the book

I think there was definitely a booty tail. I wonder if the daughter's essence still exists and gets the spirits memories (minus the men)

I only counted 8 tails. 7 from her face, 1 from her pum pum. Did one come out her butt? :nerd:

I know there are supposed to be 9.. I’m trying think of how many I saw

2 form ears.. 2 from eyes.. mouth.. i assumed it was her A the first to around since home boy was still home

1600661354461.jpeg

I remember chick from Real World. Her and Miz are like the standouts.

Really enjoyed last nights episode. I was only going to watch part after the game, but ended up watching the whole thing. Then I watched the first half again, because I thought the old dude was her "father" at first. I got distracted on how they met.

Main shorty was looking right :pimp: ...Wonder if Tic woulda decided to stick around before finding out his girl was a monster, yo was probly on the 1st flight back to America after that :lol:

I dug the story line of this episode, loved seeing the JuJu of another culture being played out. Laughed out loud about the dude being a virgin, thought it was an interesting twist.

You think he lied about that? When she had her Vision about his life, with the tails in it...it showed a story line...and part of it was a vision of him naked in bed with another woman. I’m not sure if this was before he went to war or what. But it seemed like it.

You think he lied about that? When she had her Vision about his life, with the tails in it...it showed a story line...and part of it was a vision of him naked in bed with another woman. I’m not sure if this was before he went to war or what. But it seemed like it.
I believe she saw his future at that point, that was a sister he was boning.

there's no gay **** in this new episode ?

finna binge the next episodes, and I wanna make sure I skip all that.

Subtle gayness. I think the dude who knew about Judy Garland at speed dating thing was probably in the closet.

HBO is finna make content about every creature from every culture. El Cuco in The Outsider, now we got Kumiho foxes shoving tails in culos.

"Ya-ho" might've got me. I can't imagine dying w/ a tail of all things shoved up *** :smh:. Not sure if I would've ran like Atticus did though if I lived. That's too many questions not to be asked :lol:

Back
Top Bottom