Low top heads, I need your help!

I started to hoop again and I found out the low cuts feel alot better to me. The highs feel unstable and I'm stiff in them.
I gotta make a switch to the lows, I love the lightness, and the movement I get in them.

The shoe I'm playing in right now, is the Nike Zoom TR

It's not a basketball shoe, but they're money. It's light, has good lockdown, sick traction, and they're responsive. They're getting a little old and have to be retired soon.
I don't know if I can find anymore pairs so it's time for something new.

Can you guys help me out with a replacement? I don't care what brand, they just have to be good to hoop in.
I've been looking at the Kobe 5, or 6, and the hyperfuse low, maybe the hyperdunk low. How do they perform?
School me on lows, what's fire to play in?

I started to hoop again and I found out the low cuts feel alot better to me. The highs feel unstable and I'm stiff in them.
I gotta make a switch to the lows, I love the lightness, and the movement I get in them.

The shoe I'm playing in right now, is the Nike Zoom TR

It's not a basketball shoe, but they're money. It's light, has good lockdown, sick traction, and they're responsive. They're getting a little old and have to be retired soon.
I don't know if I can find anymore pairs so it's time for something new.

Can you guys help me out with a replacement? I don't care what brand, they just have to be good to hoop in.
I've been looking at the Kobe 5, or 6, and the hyperfuse low, maybe the hyperdunk low. How do they perform?
School me on lows, what's fire to play in?

The UnderArmour Micro G BlackIce LOWS are coming out pretty soon (the current model just got discounted on retail), I would hold off for those. The UA bball game is legit, the shoes are durable and comfy, and a great price point for a quality product.

I've played in nothing but lows my whole time playing ball, btw. Welcome to the club

The UnderArmour Micro G BlackIce LOWS are coming out pretty soon (the current model just got discounted on retail), I would hold off for those. The UA bball game is legit, the shoes are durable and comfy, and a great price point for a quality product.

I've played in nothing but lows my whole time playing ball, btw. Welcome to the club

thats whats up, thanks for the heads up

what are some other pairs youve hooped in?

thats whats up, thanks for the heads up

what are some other pairs youve hooped in?

good thread man, I'm also curious to hear about people's experiences hooping in lows vs mid or high cuts

good thread man, I'm also curious to hear about people's experiences hooping in lows vs mid or high cuts

^
kobe 6 or 5 indoors: unmatched stability/lockdown, comfort is surprising for such a low to the ground sneaker and heel lockdown is superb. the 5's traction is not the best though
but the 6's are better after some breaking in. and that court feel.... HOLY MOSES!

hyperfuse low outdoors: great traction, great lockdown and awesome breathability. very dependable beater. and the pricepoint is good too.

^
kobe 6 or 5 indoors: unmatched stability/lockdown, comfort is surprising for such a low to the ground sneaker and heel lockdown is superb. the 5's traction is not the best though
but the 6's are better after some breaking in. and that court feel.... HOLY MOSES!

hyperfuse low outdoors: great traction, great lockdown and awesome breathability. very dependable beater. and the pricepoint is good too.

always been a huge fan of the kobe 5's, flawless performance and comfort. I just tried the 6's the other day just shooting around, and from what ive seen, they havent missed a beat either. I wore t-mac 3's awhile ago, and i thought those were great as well, but it might be hard to find a pair of those

always been a huge fan of the kobe 5's, flawless performance and comfort. I just tried the 6's the other day just shooting around, and from what ive seen, they havent missed a beat either. I wore t-mac 3's awhile ago, and i thought those were great as well, but it might be hard to find a pair of those

Kobe VI or Adidas Rose 1.5...It's not exactly a low, but it's a little less than a mid. Awesome shoes though, can't really go wrong with either one......

Kobe VI or Adidas Rose 1.5...It's not exactly a low, but it's a little less than a mid. Awesome shoes though, can't really go wrong with either one......

Get the Kobes 4, 5, or 6. I've tried the 4 and 5 and they were AMAZING. I'm sure the 6 is AMAZING too.

Get the Kobes 4, 5, or 6. I've tried the 4 and 5 and they were AMAZING. I'm sure the 6 is AMAZING too.

the kobe 4 would be good though but the life in those for ball is somewhat
short due to the lunar foam used....

the kobe 4 would be good though but the life in those for ball is somewhat
short due to the lunar foam used....

Back
Top Bottom