Low Wage Mc Donalds Worker Beats Woman In Front Of Her Own Child - Bystanders do NOTHING

Well this is straight up assault. It doesn't matter if it was "justified". There are laws in place that protect people from violence like this. This video will probably prompt a lawsuit and result in a that woman getting fired. 

Personally, it does disgust me to see this kind of video.. but it does serve as a reminder that stuff like this happens. 

I don't think anyone is saying it's wrong to beat someone up for talking a ton of trash. But I'd never go fight someone with kids present (or parents). That's all people are saying. There is a time and place and that was neither.

Exactly. And not just that but after she's almost completely finished kicking her *** still saying, "You better get your son before I kick him in the ******* face too" made it that much worse.

Fights happen and they can get out of control, you can claim **** is in the heat of the moment but I'm sorry, that's seriously trashy.

Exactly. And not just that but after she's almost completely finished kicking her *** still saying, "You better get your son before I kick him in the ******* face too" made it that much worse.

Fights happen and they can get out of control, you can claim **** is in the heat of the moment but I'm sorry, that's seriously trashy.

For saying that you know she's losing any and every court battle. That lady owns her future now. "She sure showed her not to talk smack again". :smh:

To threaten a child is pretty much as low as it gets, yet people on here still defend the attacker :smh:. Sickening

Last edited:
Take away the kid and this is your average %%% whooping for running your mouth, and somewhere in the world right now someone's getting dropped for being out of line.
You would have thought they were Tyson haymakers based on these comments.

If you've never been in a fight then I don't know what to tell you. If that makes you a better person than me so be it.

And in what "real fight" do to say you'd kick a kids face in? Let me know big dog

but what blows me is the thought that talking should be followed by fighting.

I'm sarcastic as hell. Had an associate, that I once called a friend, threaten me and invite me to fight after dark in the park. dude is two or three years older than me. I didn't entertain that tomfoolery and cut off contact. Adults have to know or learn how to resolve issues without thinking throwing hands is the only solution.

kids and animals fight...

A) it's a restriction on speech. Just having that law throws a wrench in the whole 'words should never warrant violence' idea because you are, in fact, being charged with words intended to warrant violence violence, which are something words never do...right? (I disagree and think words do warrant violence)

B) staunch supporter of first amendment, no words should be restricted, 1st step to Tyranny.

C) Terrorist threat? Really? That's some post 9/11 bush fearmongerring, meant to sensationalize fighting words.

It doesn't bother me at all as it stands , but I would be pissed if the kid got hit
So the kid witnessing his mom being whooped on point blank doesn't bother you "as it stands."

NT is on a roll...

A) freedom of speech is not absolute. not all censorship is bad.

B) I support the first amendment also. but I also understand not all speech should be protected.

C) that's what she gets for threatening a toddler *shrug*

Y'all are down for telling a small child "I'd kick your face in" ?

Really?

Really???

You don't see a problem with this? So you guys protect this attacker because the other girl "should of kept her mouth shut", but now that she's getting in trouble for what she said, "freedom of speech"?

:smh: man

Last edited:
Y'all are down for telling a small child "I'd kick your face in" ?

Really?

Really???

You don't see a problem with this? So you guys protect this attacker because the other girl "should of kept her mouth shut", but now that she's getting in trouble for what she said, "freedom of speech"?

:smh: man

That's niketalk logic for you.

This just needs to turn into a race thread to complete the cycle.

And in what "real fight" do to say you'd kick a kids face in? Let me know big dog

You say all types of reckless **** in a fight.

She had every opportunity to kick son in his face..........did she?

She handled her business and moved on.

If she kicked the kid I'd understand but she didn't. **** is a normal YouTube fight dudes blowing out of proportion

Exactly. She's hammering in on the mother WHILE the kid is kicking her, but still has the awareness or moral compass not to touch the child in the heat of the moment. And yall want to crucify her for CLEARLY making an empty threat. :smh:

crucify =/= teach her a lesson.

she taught shorty about not gossiping. now she will learn why you don't assault someone on camera.

Learning experience for all parties.

You say all types of reckless **** in a fight.

She had every opportunity to kick son in his face..........did she?

She handled her business and moved on.
She kicked her when she was down. Then she spit on her.

A lot of you must have been raised by cavemen to think just because she didn't strike the kid it's all gravy.

Last edited:
I used to work with kids... I had a little hit squad of kids that would do my dirty work.

She never hit the kid though so it's not that serious.

I remember back in 7th grade this kid faded this dudes dad. 7th grader was like 6'2" and dad was like 5'8" like thirty something, came up there and caught that work from a middle schooler; thought that grown man weight could help...no sir. Funniest thing id seen this far. Kid tried to hold back to. Haha

I used to work with kids... I had a little hit squad of kids that would do my dirty work.

She never hit the kid though so it's not that serious.

I remember back in 7th grade this kid faded this dudes dad. 7th grader was like 6'2" and dad was like 5'8" like thirty something, came up there and caught that work from a middle schooler; thought that grown man weight could help...no sir. Funniest thing id seen this far. Kid tried to hold back to. Haha

What's the point of anything you posted here?

Back
Top Bottom